Chapter 7 - Sugar

"I'll just go to help cleaning on the court."

"Fine... fine.. I got this." Kou said, frowning lightly.

Kei gave her a sneaky grin before he walk out, leaving his sister to clean his locker.

"That kid... I told him to always clean this." she mumbled, pulling out everything inside her brother's locker. She put the clean clothes they brought.

She was focused on folding his brother's dirty clothes when something caught her eyes the moment she ducked down to pick the sports bag on the floor.

"What the heck." she gaped when she look around and noticed the mess on floor.

She walks, following a trail of scattered shirts and there she witness on the other corner of the room, there are socks - that seems not in pairs, wrappers of food, cans of drinks at every corner and some bath towels on the table.

She breathed in and out, closing her eyes to calm herself before she decided to pick everything up. She threw all the garbage, put the dirty clothes and socks on a hamper she found on the corner then hang the wet bath towels properly on a ladder rack.

She went inside the pantry to wash her hands but before she could step inside, her brows furrowed to see the unwashed dishes and bottles on the sink.

She sighed, shaking her head, she can't just leave everything. She walks towards the sink and started to wash and clean everything, towel drying the plates and the drinking bottles.

She carefully arranged the washed dishes up on a built in cabinet above her. She needs to tiptoe since she barely reach it.

On the last plate, she tiptoed again, reaching up but when she laid it, it slipped off, causing to all of the plates to slide.

"Ah." she winced, shutting her eyes, knowing the plates will fall down.

"O-oh!"

"Huh?"

"What are you doing?"

Kou slowly opens her eyes, hearing someone's voice, a tall figure pressed against her back. She glanced up and saw long muscular arms over her, arranging the plates, securing it was properly kept.

She turns around, her eyes widened to see Kuroo Tetsurou.

Looking at each other, they freeze as the proximity affects them both.

Kou blinks, cheeks turning red when Kuroo look down at her with his eyes narrowed to hers.

They were too close that she was actually pressed up against him. She gulped, glancing up to his face and she felt her heart starts to beat fast when she look down, finally realising that the man, just an inch away from her, was halfly naked. 

Kuroo just finished on his shower when he heard her. His hair is still dripping, wearing only his Nekoma red pants with his black shirt hanging on his shoulder.

From the limited distance between them, Kou could smell his delicate scent, wondering if its his perfume or some body wash, while Kuroo was terribly blushing, he can't help to stare on her face especially to her blue eyes that looks at him too.

"Wh-what... body wash d...do you use?" Kou stammered, breaking the silence.

"Huh?" his brows furrowed, blinking, confused on her weird question.

"B-body wash... it-"

"Eyy..." Kuroo hummed, stepping away from her.

"Hm?"