Chapter 9 - Fluttering

"So, are you going with us, Kou-chan?" Yuri asked as she walked with Hana and Kou on the hallway going to cafeteria.

She didn't answer, she was busy on her phone.

"What are you saying, Yuri? Of course she won't. She have a boyfriend now and he's here with him, at the same school and same class, she can't have lunch with her friends anymore." Hana stated with mark of giggles.

"I'm going with you... He just ask me to get the forms we need to fill up for our college applications on his office, okay... and I'll say it again, Sousuke's not my boyfriend."

"Yet... Better clear that."

"Wh- what do you mean?" she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe because -"

"Ah, blah!" Hana cut off Yuri. "Just let her go okay." she grabs her hand then pulled Yuri down the stairs.

"Save seat for me!"

"Okay!"

She cocks her head on the side, thinking what Yuri was about to say.

"Ahh, nevermind." she shrugged.

She just let it pass then hurried going to Student Council Office.

She came on the front door then peeked inside, she saw that the meeting was still ongoing so she hid herself and sat down on a bench at the corner.

"Look who's here."

She look at the person who spoke and it made her eyebrows crossed.

She looked away immediately.

"Okay. Here. I'm sorry about what happen, Tsukishima-san." Nakagawa Kin said.

It makes her turn her head at him.

He gulped nervously, seeing her blazing blue eyes.

"I-i..."

"Keep talking, I'm listening."

"See, umm."

"Nu-uh. I don't ask you to sit down." she said, stoping his attempt to sit next to her.

"Ah okay. S-sorry.." he cleared his throat as he straightened up. "See. umm... Sousuke and I were friends since we're kids... so I really want to officially apologize on what I'd did. He told me that he likes you and-"

She raised a brow, flashing a sarcastic grin. "Do you mean you won't apologize if it was just 'some' girl?"

"Ah, no... no..." he waves his hands. "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry." he bowed.

"I can't even imagine they were friends." she whispered.

"I'm just curious... I heard you already go out with him... does it mean you'll be with him tomorrow?"

"What's tomorrow?" she asked, curiously.

"Oh, he didn't told you? Maybe he's just hesitant if he should ask you... he doesn't want to pressure you."

"You didn't answer my question."

Her cold tone makes him nervous again.

"Fine. this Saturday at 5 p.m at Nerima Opera Concert Hall... there will be the yearly event for all the musicians. You know he's a pianist...."

"Oh yeah! Crap, I forgot that." she said to herself.

"He never been with anyone except for his teacher since his parents were too busy at work.... but it will be more special for him 'cause it's his chance to be scouted... there will be a lot guests in there including some from Juilliard."