📖Chapter 9📖

HA! 

You were all nice and said 'oH nO iTs oKaY iF yOu cAnT' 

So what do i do? 

Ya'll were really sweet about it though so here it is. Not much but yeah.

Some of this was done in maths class, some at 3am and the rest today when I should have been cooking lunch and washing the car but PRIORITYs. (I cant english today either so dont mind me)

Also I've join a new group chat so I'm always getting distracted so blame them for this being so late :)

So here it is 1289 words and 100% not proofread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi was late yet again to work, but this time he was super late. He was lazy and snoozed his annoying alarm one too many times before grabbing it and throwing it at the wall. Once again he rushed around his small, messy office to grab everything he needed for the important shoot today.

'Fuck'

'Fuck again. Fuck this shit, all of it' He thought as he almost tripped over the leg of his old desk chair. He grabbed his camera which sat on the chair as he rushed to the door grabbing the handle but stopping suddenly. He sighed, looking down at his beautiful camera sadly. Walking back to his wooden desk he put the camera down before grabbing another camera, only taking a second to glance at the cracked lens.

He rushed through the doors of the shooting room almost tripping over himself and the pretty stylist noona he was rushing past. His nimble and small pale legs had never done this much exercise in his life as they had in the past week. He made his way through everyone who was working at the shoot, weaving in and out of people before he finally stopped in front of his manager. Bending over with his hands on his knees, Yoongi painted, not used to all that speed walking. He needed to start working out, he thought bitterly. Looking up at his manager hyung and bowing his head lightly.

"Sorry I'm-"

"Yeah yeah I know late. I've been working with you for years now Yoongs, I know you're always late, that's why you're actually on time." The manger said smugly, handing Yoongi a bottle of water and a spreadsheet on a clipboard, "We scheduled the time of the shoot for half an hour later then the time you got."

Yoongi stood there flabbergasted at his manager.

"Your kidding." Yoongi gapped.

His manager Hyung lifted an eyebrow and grinned at Yoongi's distress, amused, "Do I look like I'm kidding?"

Yoongi's eyes narrowed as he recomposed himself. Glaring at his manager hyung he drew himself up to his full height of just 5'5.

"You mean to tell me," He began slowly, nostrils flaring when he saw the amusement in his magners eyes, "That I rushed around, stressed and breaking things in my house to get ready for work only to be early?!?!?"

Manager hyung checked his wrist watch quickly before looking up at Yoongi with a smile. He paused and just looked at Yoongi for a few seconds before glancing down at his watch, a mischievous smile spreading across his face, "Just on time actually. Isn't that lucky?"

Yoongi's eyes almost popped out of their sockets. Nobody messes with his sleep.

"WHy yOu LiTtLe pIeCe oF-"

"Excuse me."

Both males suddenly stopped and turned to the unexpected voice interrupting Yoongi's rant, "Hi sorry to interrupt, are you the manager of this shoot."