📖Chapter 20📖

HEyyyy Its been a while *le cry*

Im so so so SO sorry but ive been having a MAJOR writers block recently

but ive pulled my head in and decided that on my birthday day I'd give you a chapter or two (its also something to focus on because i really need something to ground me right now so thank you guys i owe you one) 

So here ya go!!!!

Also the warnings have been changed so please read those before you proceed as its really important.

Also if any of you have ideas for future stuff please let me know even if you think it sounds stupid or anything else I need small or big ideas because I have no clue what to do with this book :')  and i know a lot of you like it so I don't wanna discontinue 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?"

"Yoongs, now I know it's short notice-"

"Your damn right it is!"

"-but you are truly one of the best and I know I can trust you to do this right," His manager continued, "So really I think it's in your best interest to go. You could learn so much from the international photographers."

Currently Yoongi and his manager were having a battle. A trip to America was announced for the make-up artists, stylist, photographers and general members of the crew that looked after the celebrities within the company. Normally the company would just hire all those people when they got to whatever country they had a showcase, interview or otherwise in because it turned out cheaper for the company but now, because the company had gotten a lot bigger and its reputation had skyrocketed they, they being the higher ups of the company, had decided that they wanted they best employs of the company to go with the celebrities to get experience, to become the best of the best. The only problem was, Yoongi's manager wasn't going and wanted Yoongi to go but Yoongi didn't want to.

"I'll even let you use my personal camera, you know, the one you idolise."

Yoongi's arms went slightly lax and his eyebrows raised.

"The one with the three thousand dollar adjustable lens?" He tried to keep the desperation and awe out of his voice.

His manager grinned mysteriously at him and offered a meek hum that didn't tell him anything. Yoongi's eyes glazed over in excitement. He had dreamed about using this camera for a very long time but it wasn't the type of cameras they used at work and he had never really had any reason to convince management he could use it outside of work.

"C'mon Yoongs, this could be great for you. It's not often you get an all expenses paid trip to go and do photography all day to America! You could get a lot of new tips and tricks, experience and dare I say it, you could even make some friends."

"I do have friends!"

His manager gave him a disbelieving look, crossing his arms.

"Who?" he challenged.

Yoongi wouldn't be defeated without putting up a fight. He mimicked his boss's stance and cocked an eyebrow, "Moth, Jackson and you of course."

His boss smirked at him, disbelieving "I rest my case, you're going Yoongi."

Yoongi stuck his tongue out like a child when his manager turned away.

"Manager-nim!"

"No Yoongs, you're going."

Yoongi huffed loud enough to get his Manager Eyes rolling. They'd been at this for weeks now. Yoongi really didn't feel like going to America and his manager thought this was a once-in-a-career-time opportunity and was dedicated that Yoongi was to go.

The trip to America was to branch out for the celebrities in their company. Interviews, photography shoots, concerts and talk shows all had to be done in the three weeks schedule they would be there for. He didn't know which of the couple they were going for but he could guarantee that at least one of the famous couples under their company would be going and depending who would depend what they were doing, he knew photo shoots and interviews were inevitable either way but after that it was either concerts, dance shows or more interviews.

Yoongi had gone to England with Jackson when he worked for him. He had gone as his main photographer and best friend so he was able to relax and explore when he wasn't required to take photos of the man. Although he had a great time in England he hated the flight there and the flight back having small panic attacks, anxiety attacks and vomiting in the bathrooms. Apone getting safely back to his homeland he decided to go to therapy, something he wasn't afraid nor ashamed of. After recovering from this traumatic event, Yoongi very quickly discovered that he had aerophobia and refused to fly ever again. Yes that's right, Yoongi runs full speed away from his problems. Of course his manager-hyung didn't know this and Yoongi wasn't about to tell him.

"Hyung."

"I'm sending you yoons."

"Hyunggg!"

The manager rolled his eyes again, shifting the paperwork under him. Yoongi only ever called him hyung when he wanted something badly, which was not often but he could never say especially when he-

Yoongi huffed again, sucking in his pride and dignity as he pulled out the big guns. He made his eyes sparkle like diamonds and pulled his face into the biggest most cutest pout he could muster.

"But hyungggg-nimm I don wanna go!" Yoongi whined at him.

Manager-nim abruptly stopped what he was doing and stared at the young photographer with wide eyes. It was like being sucked into a trance, he stood there sputtering for a moment before he quickly pulled himself together, grabbing his clipboard and a bunch of papers off the table in front of them and turned, back facing Yoongi.

"You're going and that's final Yoongs." He told him sternly as he began to walk away.

Yoongi watched him leave, cussing at his poor pouting skills that no longer worked. Just as he was going to walk in the other direction his manager calls out, waving his clipboard in the air as he did so, "Oh and stay away from me with that pout of yours, I need time to cool down from that cuteness overload."

Yoongi smirked as he watched him finally walk out the polished, white double doors, releasing that he had almost successfully convinced his hyung to let him remain in Seoul. Shaking his head with a small smile playing at his lips, Yoongi decided to let his hyung off for the day, he would bother him tomorrow.

Grabbing the last of the paperwork he needed, he turned around to leave only to be met with the broad chest of Jeon Jungkook, someone who he had the inconvenience to run into, alot.

Yoongi only allowed his smile to drop into a small scowl but in his head he was beaming with happiness and throwing a tantrum. He peered up at Jungkook's handsome face, the younger was grinning like a sinner and the next few words out of his mouth to make Yoongi choke on air.

"Aww hyung, do you really not want to go on the trip to America with me and Taehyungie next week? It would be fun!"

'Oh no, Oh no, OH no, HELL NO.'

Yoongi spun on his heel as fast as he could and almost sprinted to the double doors on the other side of the room.

He seriously couldn't catch a break.