📖Chapter 12📖

Sooo I got super motivated by all your comments 'n' shit. ❤️❤️❤️ So I desided to update while I'm at a family friend's house.
Yes I'm unsocial and annoyed by all people, I don't wanna be here to be honest so I desided to write an update on my phone because my cromebook and Google docs isn't here😢 It's LOUD here and I'd rather be in my cold, dark, soundless room with a little bit of BTS music. 😡 So instead of taking half and hour on this chapter I took approx. 4 hours while countless interruptions. 🙄 But here it is💓
-----------------------------------------------------------

Namjoon sat in his studio bored out of his mind and very very trustrated. He just didn't have any new inspiration for his songs. He didn't know how long he could keep this up. He hadn't written anything new in a whole week!

"Stop stressing yourself out Joonie."

Namjoon smiled slightly and leaned his head backwards, landing it on a broad shoulder. He smiled up at his lover.
"You look tired. Have you eaten recently?"

"I'm fine love, and yeah I ate yesturday.. I think?" he replied.

Seokjin beautiful face crested slightly in a small frown, "You think? You don't sound so sure."
Namjoon huffed slightly and glanced at his desktop. His uncompleted work was scattered all over the three big screens.
"Joonie you know that can wait. You need to eat something healthy." Seokjin scolded him in a stern tone.

"I'm fine love, I promise. What about you? I bet you've been at voice lessons the whole time. You need to give your voice a break or youll injure yourself!"

Seokjin drew back sharply from Namjoon. Namjoon span around in his chair to face his boyfriend. He gulped with what met him. Seokjin stood up to his full high, hands on hips and eye brows raised.

" Don't you dare turn this on me mister. We're talking about yoiy right now. And right now I'm telling you to get up and go to the cafe down stairs and take at least a two an hour break-"

"Two hours??" Namjoon gasped out loudly. Seokjin held up his hand to silence his astounded (UWU yes I'm using big boy words) boyfriend. 

"I'm not done, " he told him harshly, "You will spend at least two hours out this studio and at least half an hour outside with some fresh air. Do you understand?"
Namjoon brought a hand up to his face and rubbed his eyes harshly. He knew he needed this. Glancing back quickly at his boyfriends stern face he turned around and began saving all his work and files before completing shutting down his computers. He knew Seokjin and once hes out his studio he will find a way to keep him out for more then just two hours. Namjoon got up and stretched his sore limbs, walking past Seokjin he told him, "This doesn't make you more dominant then me."

Seokjin scoffed at him as they walked out, "Really? Then who bottomed last night?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his boyfriends antics but turned around to lock up his studios doors before retorting at him, "Oh yeah and who bottomed the night before?"
He smirked at his boyfriends face before he started walking to the lift.

Seokjin smiled at his back, slightly shaking his head.

"We need a submissive." he sighed quietly.

Yoongi was having a shitty day. Those assholes bullied him again today. He woke up earily. He was late to work. He brought the wrong camera AND he had to edited loads of shit photos that other people took! He wasn't happy to say the least, this is why he deside that going to the company cafe down stares was a good idea. He never went to the cafe in the company, one because he never had a need to and two because he had heard that their black coffee wasn't the best. He normally made his coffee at home with his one thousand two hundred dollar coffee machine. Yes he saved up forever to get this coffee machine. It may seem like he was rich but the truth was he was barley getting by. He had a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment and it wasn't even in the heart of Seoul!

So here he was sitting down in a single booth at the back of a small but brimming with people from the company. Sometimes Yoongi forgot just how many hundreds of people worked with him in the big company. He was only ever in his small department of the company so he barley ever met anyone else. He couldn't recognise anyone else sitting in the cafe. He sighed when he resized the only free sits were then only directly in front of him. Sighing again Yoongi harshly leaned his head against the cool glass of the big window, his day couldn't get any worse could it?

He was apparently wrong.
His body tensed when a person dropped down in the sit across from him. Yoongi didn't bother to look up at the person and continued starting out the window at the busy streets outside, cursing out at his existence in this world.
"Is it okay if we sit here?" A voice asked him. Yoongi was far too zoned out for his brain to tell him he recognised the owner of the voice so he just grunted at the man without moving his gaze from the window. He felt yet another presents take a sit across form him. Sighing internally, he figured that maybe this day couldn't get much worse. He tuned out the talking that the two sitting across from him started and focused on daydreaming about going on a photography trip to somewhere beautiful.
Yoongi didn't realise how long he had zoned out for until a hand gently touched his own. Hissing slightly he tensed and very quickly withdrew his hand as if he had just been electrocuted he turned to face the person who touched him, ready to completely cuss him out. What he didn't expect though was a good looking male named Kim Namjoon to be smiling gently at him. Yoongi stared at him wide eyed until the male besides him spoke up, making Yoongi almost choke on nothing.
"Hey you were really zone out huh?" he chuckled lightly with a cute shake of his head, "The lady said that your black coffee was made and ready to be collected."

Yoongi say there frozen. This wasn't real. This couldn't be real right? This day was amazing, he loved today. His favourite celebrity right in front of him. Today couldn't get better. Yoongi zoned out in panic once again. Frozen rigid in his seat yet again he dumbly stared at the two beautiful males in front of him. Their concerned faces blinking back at him.
"Hey, are you okay?" Seokjin asked the stunned pale male, gently grasping his small hand that lay on the bare table between them. Yoongi was loving them but naturally he panicked yet again and this came out his mouth, "Don't fucking touch me with your filthy hands."

Seokjins expression was priceless and Namjoon face hardened as Yoongi slapped Jins hand away from him own. Namjoon subconsciously pulled Seokjin closer to him as the tiny male quickly got up from his seat. Ignoring the other males as he got out the booth and quickly made his way out the cafe door, not before getting his extra black, dark, bitter coffee. Cussing out at himself as he walked out without another glace at the two unbelievably handsome males.

Unedited