📖Chapter 22📖

Holy Hades i fucking love my fellow wattpad-eans 

because i really have the best convos with them through comments

At the bottom of this chapter are some of my favourites :) <3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi seriously didn't know when Jungkook had become so playful and buddy-buddy with him but he seemed to try to talk and mess around with Yoongi every chance he got and honestly, Yoongi was getting kind of sick of it. It was constantly getting in the way of his work.

"Jungkook! Fucking Focus."

Yoongi was at his last limit. Jungkook isn't doing his job as Yoongi's model properly and it was getting annoying. He kept talking and messing around out of the camera frame. Now while everyone else found the models antics adorable and sweet, Yoongi was having none of it.

"You're not here to mess around, you're here to work. Now stop fucking around and get your shit together or I'll get someone else to replace you."

Yoongi was bluffing, of course. He wouldn't do such a thing as he actually couldn't since this photo shoot was specifically for Jungkook only but if it was a different, less significant model or celebrity, he did, however have the power to get rid of them from the shoot, if they were being difficult or not cooperating like they were supposed to.

This threat seemed to work on the younger model because he instantly moved from where he was goofing around with the makeup artists to his stand in front of the white backdrop with wide shell-shocked eyes and a thick pout playing on his lips. Some of Yoongi's co-workers were looking at him with distaste and something alike annoyance for yelling at the sweet boy but at this point Yoongi couldn't care less. He didn't have the energy to care what they thought, today, had taken a lot of energy out of him so he was more grumpy than usual and extremely tired.

After that, Jungkook's shoot went on without any problems or unnecessary stops. There was only one problem in Yoongi's mind....

himself.

Yes, the shoot went on smoothly and perfectly just the way he liked it but he couldn't help but notice the way Jungkook's cheeky smile had vanished. It didn't even return between lens changes or between photos like it usually did. In fact, Jungkook didn't even talk for the rest of the shoot. Yoongi only briefly heard him thank all the crew when the shoot had finished before he walked out, not stopping to spare a single glance in Yoongi's direction.

Yoongi felt a spark of guilt plant itself in his chest, getting bigger and bigger each time he thought of it.

"You guys go. I'll sort out the rest of this lot." Yoongi waved away the offers of help from his co-workers. He could easily pack up and set up all this photography equipment in a heartbeat.

They thanked him and started walking out the room, ready for some food and a couple rounds of alcohol after a long day.

"Don't forget they need the lights up for the shoot tomorrow so you don't need to take them down today Yoongi-shi." One of his co-workers gratefully reminded him. Yoongi remembered to thank her before she walked out.

Yoongi sighed and began taking the company camera apart, carefully placing it in its specially designed case. He then proceeded to un-clip the camera stand's legs and tuck them back into themselves. Placing the stand carefully into its box he failed to hear the door open until it was too late.

"Yoongi sun-bae?"

Yoongi stood up quickly, cracking his back in the process of turning towards the doors of the room. The exact doors in which a certain brown haired male was now standing shyly in front of. Yoongi's mind started working at a hundred miles per hour. Why was he here? Why didn't he go home? Did he forget something? Was he about to yell at him? Did he hate him now? Was he-