📖Chapter 19📖

So.. Ha! fuck you. I was told not to update in school because 'yOuR eDuCaTiOn iS iMpOrTanT'

Screw that. I'm currently in maths class

And because I'm a stubborn, spiteful, petty bitch I decided to update so suck my dick.

nevermind you might like that you freak ;po(≧o≦)o

Anygays love you babe, enjoy  <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jimin and Hoseok have a good life, as idols in the entertainment world, they are happy. With their millions of fans, they are happy. As boyfriends they're also happy. As dominants, not so much.

Originally, Hoseok and Jimin hated each other. They were constantly at each other's throats. Always bickering. It was never physical but they could've fooled everyone about that. Rumours had quickly spread throughout multiple companies about the two trainees that couldn't even spend a minute in the same room together before breaking out in a full fist fight, but no one knew that not once had they raised their hand to each other. Sure they had both jabbed at each other's skills in dancing and other things, trying to hurt the other with words, which on most occasions managed to agitate the other into retaliating and almost bring them to tears by the end of the day.

They hated each other. Always would.

Everyone in the company at that time knew this and always made sure to keep the two away from each other in fear of a fight.

They hated each other. They always would.

But as always, love and hate walk on a very thin line; sometimes so thin it can barely be seen.

After a while things slowly changed, and while the two boys didn't seem to notice this, the people around them did. The staff became less tense, and people were less hesitant to put them in a room together.

Of course the two trainees didn't notice that their sharp eyes and bitter looks had changed to soft eyes for each other as they bickered back and forth, spitting words of hurt and disdain with fond looks.

As they debuted, they had instantly won over the hearts of hundreds of fans. Winning competitions and choreographing dances for famous artists. Their fan base and fame grew by a considerate amount. One of the main reasons for their fame was the scandals they got into and theories around them. Everyone saw the scalding looks they gave each other at the awards shows and dance competitions, everyone saw and heard the little comments they gave each other and everyone saw when Hoseok grabbed Jimin's collar when he won, they saw the little smirk Jimin had and the whisper in an angry Hoseok's ear, they saw the bickering, on stage and backstage. There were many theories around the two boys that hated each other, but no one could figure out why they did.

They still hated each other with a strong passion even if they didn't realise that hate had morphed into something softer, something much lighter, something that, on that cold night in december just a mere year after their debut, drew Jimin towards Hoseok's practice room.

He had watched from the door for a moment before quickly slipping into the bright, sound-proof room, telling himself that it was because he wanted to hear the music so he could criticise and correct his enemies dancing, not so he could get closer to him.

Jimin had fluidly and quickly slipped behind a large table and stack of blue, plastic chairs, crouching down at an awkward angle and trying to get comfortable on the hard-wood polished floor. Pulling his slim legs up he had rested his head on his knees and started watching Hoseok through the mirror. He was currently halfway through a song, it was a slow song that had required a slow dance. Jimin had scowled as he had watched Hoseok's movements through the mirror. The dance he was dancing was the one Hoseok had performed in their latest competition, the one Jimin had lost to.