📷Chapter 21📖

Quick pre-view of a future chapter just to keep you on your toes

"Get out!"

"Yoongi-shi I-I'm so sor-ry!"

"I said get out!"

"R-Right yes!" 

-------------------------------------

Min.Photography

❤Liked by minking and 44,009 others 💬 5,423

Min.Photography: Drinks with the gang. It's been a long week.

"And! Get this, then he goes 'Yoongi I'm sorry but no, if it were up to me you could stay here but I've always told my higher ups that you're the best of the best and they've decided you're going. I'm afraid you don't get a choice in this one Yoongs.' Like seriously all I want to do is eat, sleep and take photos. Is that too much to ask for some people?"

"I don't know Yoon, it might be a good opportunity for you."

"Yeah. Anyways," Yoongi made an unidentifiable noise in the back of his throat.

"Any luck finding another job?" He asked the man sitting across from him as he swung the neck of the cheap beer bottle around in his long, pale fingers before bringing it up to his lips and chugging down the rest of the cool, bitter liquid inside.

"Nahh." Kim Jackson, the ex-idol, replied, taking a long drink, "Think I'm just gonna lay low for a while. It's not like I don't have enough money to support myself or my future family, it's just about.."

"Doing something." Moth finished for him.

Jackson looked at Moth and smiled, "Yeah. Doing something. Honestly I just feel kind of useless doing nothing."

Yoongi hummed in agreement. He couldn't imagine himself sitting around not doing anything all day. Although it could be stressful and tiring he loved his job and couldn't picture himself without it.

"Yeah it was like that when I was fresh out of university. No job, no studying. Honestly it was kind of sad because I really didn't know what to do with myself." Moth told them with a far away look on their face, "I really don't understand how they do it, the unemployed I mean."

Yoongi frowned slightly at his empty beer bottle thinking about what his friends were saying, "They don't all choose to be unemployed."

Moth's eyes widened, they panicked, racing to get their words out, "Oh no! No, no, no. I don't mean the ones that don't choose, I mean the ones that leach off the government you know? The ones that are unemployed by choice and just choose not to go to work."

They continued, "Like if I had hobbies I could pick up and had the money to be stable and not work without taking money from the government which, by the way, is from the taxes we pay. I totally would be unemployed because that'd be cool as hell, but I'd need to be rich, like Jackson."

Jackson looked up, alarmed, "I don't wanna be unemployed!"

Yoongi laughed at the expression on his face. Finally relaxing within his friends safe embraces of laughter and giggles.

"We know Jackson, I'm just saying, if I had your money, I wouldn't mind not having a job and just picking up a hobby or two to keep me busy instead."

Yoongi sat up and put a hand on Moth's shoulder who turned to look at Yoongi. He faked outrage, "Dearest Moth, is this your way of telling us that you're going to marry that idiot over there and then inherit all his money when he mysteriously goes missing and dies?!"

They faked an innocent expression, their green hair falling into their eyes, giving them a mysterious vibe "Why Yoongi, whatever do you mean? Me? I would never!"

They all burst into giggles at that. A warmth spread over Yoongi as he looked on at his two friends goofing around.

'No I think I'm quite content here thank you very much manager-nim.'