📷Chapter 10📖

Aha! 2 UpDaTeS

Jeon.Kookie

❤Liked by Yoon

❤Liked by Yoon.Kitten, min.photography, Kim.TaeTae and 8,995,234 others 💬 6,009,241

Jeon.Kookie: New concept for a designer brand.

I will be working with them alot in the near future. Thank you for the clothes and I hope you will all enjoy the new photos!

Comments:

@OTtwo: *Screams in fangirling*

@namfanpagejin: Hi fanrs ❤Can you please follow and like my lastest post?💜💜💜 Love you💜💜💜 (Plz dont ignore)

@Bighitboys: 💚💚💚💚💚(Green cause green is cool)

@MyOpPaRs:❤😍

@Sometaewithkookie: Kookie Oppar!!! Hii!!!💋

@fAn_boy100: 😜 Love you Jungkookie!!!!!

@.b.i.g.h.i.t: Oh my god you look so perfect!!!💞💖💞💖💞💖💞💖

View more comments

Yoongi scrolled through the comments on his Instagram. Yes he was stalking Jungkooks page, sue him. The photos had come out really well but he had another crists in his head right now. Comment or don't comment? He didn't normal stop to think about it but at the moment he was. Why? Most likely because Jungkook we barley sitting 10 feet away from him.

The shoot had been a massive success. The photos had turned out really well and there wasn't any problems, well other then Jungkook constantly pestering one of the editors to edit one photo straight away so he could spoil his fans. Taehyung had even decided to join half way through and Yoongi swears he heard someone say that some of the stylist noona's fainted. Even he has to admit he felt honoured to be able to see the two insanely famous models up close and in there element. Luckily but at the same time unluckily for Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook seemed to want to stay away from him for the majority of the shoot. Although he'd catch them starting or giving him sideways glaces from time to time. He guess that Taehyung had told Jungkook about their encounter the other day.

In the end Yoongi desisded to comment before he shut off his phone and grabbed his stuff, ready to go home to his cold, dark apartment and sleep.

Jungkook glaces at his phone when he heard it go off, glaring at it because it had been going off no stop since he posted the photo of himself on Instagram. His stylist noona turned his head in order to get his makeup off before he could check the messages. His phone sat on the desk, thousands of notifications on display but one stood out more then the others.

Instagram: Yoon.kitten commented on your post: Fuck daddy, you look so hot👅