📷Chapter 14📖

People who comment but don't vote:

I LOVE YOU <3

but I'm also thinking of 69 ways to kill you.

AnyGAys enjoy hoes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim.WWH

❤Liked by Yoon

❤Liked by Yoon.Kitten, Kim.Joon, Kim.TaeTae and 7,180,447 others 💬 2,111,078

Kim.WWH: Coffee break ☕ My baby is mad (︶︿︶)

Comments:

@jacksondie: Imma throw hands omg why is he mad

@jihopelovver: Awww bby

@namseokjihopemin: WHO

@namseokjihopemin: HURT

@namseokjihopemin: YOU?????

@Namjinn: What happened? Normally namjoon only gets mad because his friends are hurt??

@Kim.WWH: Replied to @namjinn: Your right, We're fine tho, just met a rude little boy at the coffee shop we were in. No biggie

@Namjinn: Replied to @Kim.WWH: omg omg omg you answered THank you thaNK you. I LOVE your new song!!!!!!

@OTtwo: SEOKJIN!!! OMG HE REPLIED TO ONE OF US!!!!!

@namfanpagejin: I don't like seeing joonie upset

Seokjin muted his noisy phone and grabbed his chai tea off the railing, glancing up at the beautiful scenery as he took a sip of the piping hot beverage. Stuffing his phone back into his warm pocket he wished to keep his hand there forever but instead opting for taking a step forward towards his beloved and laying his hand on the males shoulder. Namjoon didn't move, looking out into the distance as Jin looked at him fondly.

"Whats up Joonie?"

Namjoon huffed quietly, bringing his coffee up to his lips, parting them and letting the hot liquid slip inside before replying, "Nothing really."

Seokjin ran his hand along Namjoons shoulder, stopping and resting it on the back of his neck. Namjoon shivered slightly and Seokjin smirked a little before his resting warm smile reappeared back on his face. He squeezed the skin of his boyfriend's neck in a silent warning.

"Don't lie to me Joon-ah," Seokjin leaned in and planted a small kiss on his cheek, drawing back slightly, "What's going on in that big brain of yours hm? You've been unusually quiet since we started driving."

Namjoon shivered again as Seokjin's warm breath hit his cold cheeks. Squeezing his thighs together slightly he turned towards him. Seokjin stood there in all his beautiful glory, taking a sip of his drink and watching Namjoon intensely. Anyone would have missed it but Namjoon didn't. He didn't miss the knowing glint in his eyes, a twinkle of mischief. Namjoon internally chuckled to himself.

'Tease.'

Seokjin tilted his head slightly, faking innocence. This time Namjoon softly chuckled out loud. Beginning to lean in, staring at his boyfriends deliciously soft lips but then, to Namjoons disappointment, Seokjin drew back slightly just before he could taste them. Glancing down at his lips and back up at his eye he connected them, frowning slightly as he pulled back, thinking he had done something wrong.

"What's wrong?" Concern laced his soft tone making Seokjin almost melt. Seokjin crossed his arms over, hoping to keep some more body heat on this cold day.

"That's what I want you to tell me love, no kisses until you do."

Namjoon sighed out a breathy chuckle, all the tension flowing freely out his body. Shaking his head slightly, he leaned back on the wooden railing, sipping small sips of his coffee as he watched small children running around with each other at the park. He breathed out before turning his head towards his lover who had also taken up an potion against the railing, looking at him expertly. Namjoon swallowed his last sip of coffee, breathing out deeply into the cold air.

"I don't know. It's nothing big. I just keep thinking about the coffee shop." he answered semi honestly. Seokjin's eyes lit up with surprise, "That's it? Oh Namjoon, silly, we can always go back. I mean they do make some pretty good coffee, their cakes could be a little less dry and more buttercream but they do have good coffee."

"No, uh, not just that...I mean yeah I would like to go back, I like their cheesecake but I mean uh, just something else is bothering me, I guess"

Seokjin's eyes softened at Namjoon, "If it's about the rude little kitty then its okay Joonie, I mean I was startled-"

"Kitty?"

Now it was Seokjin's turn to act flustered, "Uh hah..yeah..um, kitty. You know, cause he reminded me of a little kitten that play fights with its sharp claws..."

Seokjin trailed off and looked down with slight pink dusting his ears, grasping his cup with embarrassment. Namjoon looked at him amused, basking in his boyfriends sheepish embarrassment at calling a stranger by a pet name. Looking back, Namjoon can see it now. The boy did have somewhat cat-like eyes, he jumped when touched and he was spaced out as he basked in the sunlight from the window. Namjoon only wondered why he reacted like he did, he knew that there was no need to insult Seokjin like he did with those harsh words but Namjoon definitely saw how the young boy represented a cat, "He did seem like a kitten didn't he? Definitely has some claws."

Seokjin looked up at Namjoon in surprise but he was only staring at him in amusement.

"What?!"

Namjoon adjusted his stance as he looked on at his lover in amusement, a smirk crawling its way onto his lips, "You heard me. Kitty's got claws."

Seokjin stared at Namjoon in pure shock for a few seconds until he cracked into a smile, laughing as he shakes his head lightly. He stepped closer to Namjoon until he could feel his body heat, turning and leaning his arms on the wooden railing he looked out onto the city. Namjoon came up behind him, settling his head on his shoulder and wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. It was quiet for a bit before Seokjin spoke up.

"I don't know why but he already fascinates me."

Namjoon agreed with him quietly in his head, "Well he was at the company cafe."

Seokjin perked up a little bit at that.

"Maybe we'll see him again," He said thoughtfully.

Namjoon ducked his head, hiding the small smile that threatened to cross his face.

"Yeah, maybe."