Jombies!

The wind that rushed through Tai Lung's fur was something he hadn't felt in a long time. Although he appreciated his time in the Spirit Realm, the quiet and calm of the Spirit Realm was nothing compared to this. Even sparring with other masters held nothing to the adrenaline the leopard felt as he ran beside Leo into battle.

The two cats followed Po as he leaped into battle. Tai spotted their opponents; green-clad warriors that leaped from rooftop to rooftop. However, as they grew closer, Tai slowed to a jog. These weren't just any opponents. His eyes widened and he gasped as he remembered who they were.

"Stop!" He yowled to the Five, Shifu, and the rest, "Everyone stop!" He skidded to a halt.

"Are you kidding me?!" Po said, surprised, crashing into a rooftop. Po got a good look at one of the enemies, and his muzzle scrunched in confusion.

"These are Kai's minions! He's stolen their chi, and now they're statues!" Tai snarled, looking at the statues.

"But...they...they are made of jade!" Po said, confused as he faced off against Master Porcupine.

Tai and Leo Lung confronted the Master Badger twins, but Leo looked at Tai, "So are they...dead? I mean, their soul is dead?"

Before answering, Tai landed a strong front kick to the first badger twin, and elbowed him in the face, only to wince as he hit the hard jade, "Yes! Like zombies."

"Jade zombies?" Po and Monkey asked at the same time. They eagerly looked at each other, "Jombies! OW!" Monkey shrieked as Master Porcupine lodged a quill into his bow and fired, slicing Monkey's left arm open. Monkey- joined by Viper and Crane- turned to the Jombiefied Master Porcupine, and the four began to engage in combat.

Tigress landed in front of Master Boar, whose glimmering green eyes met hers. Tigress snarled and reared her paw back. However, instead of landing a clean, knock-out blow, her paw stopped short and crumpled on Boar's snout. Tigress yowled in pain, grabbing her knuckles and wincing.

Leo Lung, who was battling the Badger Twins with Tai, turned as he heard Tigress' call for help. Without even thinking, he left Tai's side and rushed to Tigress' aid. Tai, seeing this, huffed and turned to face his opponents alone.

Shifu, seeing how Leo left Tai to help Tigress, felt his instincts demand that he help Tai. He watched as Tai Lung tried to best to hold his own against the two Jombies. But the leopard began to struggle as the two jade minions began to use their weapons against Tai.

{What are you doing?!} A voice demanded in Shifu's brain, {He is your apprentice! Help him.} Shifu inhaled sharply and leaped into battle. He landed a study kick to the first Badger Twin's muzzle and sent him falling from the roof onto the street below.

Tai saw this and stared at Shifu in what looked like an expression of surprise. The leopard was quiet for a moment. Then, after side-kicking the second Badger Twin and sending him sprawling into an empty cart, he quietly muttered, "Thanks."

Shifu felt a small smile form on his muzzle. Maybe Tai was coming around. A sudden shout caused him to look down at the streets, "Oh! Lotus! Look out!"

Li Shan appeared from around the corner. He had followed the masters from the Jade Palace. He danced around the edge of the battle, watching anxiously as Po battled the Jombies.

"Don't worry, Dad!" Po shouted back, "I do this all the time- Yow!" He cried as Master Porcupine swatted him with a staff. Li's paws flew up to his head in worry.

Master Porcupine leaped into the air, kicking Po threw the roof of a nearby building.

Po landed in- coincidentally- his bedroom. Master Porcupine landed on top of Po and began to use his staff to put Po in a chokehold. Po groaned and pushed against him, but the jade statue had an abnormal amount of strength.