Chapter 4-Black Out

They laid on the couch wrapped in each other's arms that evening. Neither wanting to pull away. Both feared for what the day would bring. New horrors? New death? New anger? New heartbreak? Neither of them knew what the terrors of this day would bring.

       Mark and Jimmy watched the two cling to each other, their hearts aching for the two.

        Saint had realized just how short life can be. Zee on the other hand had known that life can be short from the day he himself almost died. He thinks back on that day in shame. The thought of him trying to commit suicide hurt.

       The silence was suddenly broken by the sound of Saint's phone buzzing. Saint let one of his hands leave Zee's side to pick up his phone.

Gulf- Saint You need to get over here we're in trouble.

Saint- Why what's happened?!

Gulf- I can't explain right now just come to this place ******* We need help

Saint- I'll be there in a second

      Saint stood up from the couch and put on his jacket.

      "Sup where are you going?" Zee asked, hoarse from all his crying the day before.

       "Gulf and the others need my help." Saint said quickly putting on his shoes.

        "I'll come with you." Zee said standing up. Saint walked over shaking his head. Saint placed a chaste peck on Zee's lips and pulled back.

         "No Zee your too weak. Mark will come with me ok?" Saint said reassuringly.

         Zee still had hesitation shimmering in his brown eyes. But nothing less Zee nodded his head silently.

Saint smiled placed one more kiss on Zee's lips then went out the front door with Mark.

•••

Saint and Mark were at the place the text said. It was in the woods and there was a cave. Confused they looked around.

Saint heard footsteps behind him but before he could react.

Everything went dark...

~~

Saint opened his eyes slowly and looked around. Then his eyes landed on the person he hates most. Perth...

Saint's eyes snapped all the way open and he immediately shot up. Saint looked around and saw Mark wasn't here. Though he did see Gulf tied up on the sides.

"What the fuck are you doing!" Saint snapped at Perth the venom in his voice clear.

The sides of Perth's mouth turned up in a smirk.

"Reclaiming what's mine." Perth said simply.

"I. Was. Never. Yours." Saint said and pronounced each word carefully. "You don't fucking love me your fucking obsessed with me!"

"You know I thought this would get boring but your putting up a pretty good fight." Perth laughed dryly. "Too bad you don't get to choose." Perth said that evil smirk back. "Throw it."

Saint knew what was coming and he was prepared. He could feel the same green mist around him from the lodge.

After some moments Saint stood still an evil smirk on his face.

"Come here love." Perth said lightly.

"Yes my love." Saint said and smiled sweetly.

Gulf was shouting from behind as Saint walked up to Perth. Perth handed Saint a knife.

        "This time kill him." Perth whispered sinisterly.

          Saint nodded his head before taking the knife and stabbing Perth in the stomach. The knife sinking into Perth's skin. Saint looked up at Perth's shocked face.

          "I'll never love you." Saint growled.

         Suddenly Perth started to laugh. Looking into Saint's eyes.

"You'll regret that."

•••

        Jimmy walked into the living room to find Zee kneeling on the ground hand covering his eyes.

         "Zee! What's wro-" Jimmy rushes over but then he saw the tv. The main headline.

        Brother and Dad of the Panich Family have been captured and killed. The only one left- Zee Pruk

       "Zee..." Jimmy put his hand on Zee's back trying to calm him down. "Zee it's alright."

         They heard heavy breathing and quickened footsteps. Zee and Jimmy looked up and saw Mark run through the door panting. Zee shot up and looked at Mark.

       Mark was breathing heavy and kneeled over trying to catch his breath.

        "Mark... Where's Saint." Fear sparked in Zee's eyes his own breath quickening. When he didn't get an immediate answer he raised his voice. "WHERES SAINT!"

        Mark looked up his own fear reflecting in his eyes.

        "It was a trap-" before Mark can say anything else Zee ran out the door. He didn't need directions to the place. He was just following the scent of Saint that in this moment was the strongest scent and was blocking out all the others. The only thought running through his head...

        Get to Saint..

I know it's short but I didn't want to go any farther and leave that to another chapter. I'm sorry🥺🥺💕
Sorry if it was a little common with the texts but that's the only way I thought I could put it haha
Stay Safe💕