Chapter 5-Don't Leave Me

The bold neither Zee nor Saint can hear ok?

       Poppy gently laid Joss on a couch in the house.

       "You ok?" Poppy asked concern flashed across his eyes. Jimmy and Mark were behind them watching with concerned gazes.

        "Yes just a little lightheaded that's all." Joss responded faintly. But then Joss fell down hands to his head. Suddenly his eyes turning pure green he stood up and walked to a wall.

         Poppy was looking at Joss nervously when one snap of Joss's fingers and Poppy was gone. In place was still Poppy but his mind was taken over. Along with Mark both under what the effects of what a forever potion would do but this. This was stronger.

         Suddenly a sword appeared and Mark picked it up looking at Jimmy. Fear immediately filled Jinny's eyes as he dodged a swing from the sword. Running out the door.

•••

        Zee was standing outside a cave and immediately ran in. Coming out into a clearing Zee's legs immediately became weak by the sight.

       Perth holding Saint with a knife to his throat. Saint's eyes were filled with fear and tears laced his vision. Saint's eyes a reflection of his own.

        "Perth..." Zee said in a warning tone. Perth smirked at the fear in Zee's eyes.

         "We both know why we're here Zee. I believe you have something of mine." Perth said in a dangerously low voice.

         Zee was confused but then his eyes landed on the thing Perth was missing. His ears and tail.

        "I-If you want them back then fine I'll give them back but please.... Don't hurt Saint." Zee's voice cracked.

•••

        Jimmy had ran into their old house and was hiding behind a counter. Suddenly his eyes landed on Tommy. Who was in the house and surprisingly he had ears and a tail. He survived...

        Suddenly he heard a crash and Mark was in front of Jimmy sword pointing at him. Jimmy closed his eyes in fear.

        "Mark! You don't want to do this." Tommy shouted running over in front of Jimmy. "Please Mark I know your in there.. you would never hurt Jimmy he's your friend."

         Mark's eyes widened and the hand with the sword fell to his side.

•••

        "You! Your the reason we've been hunted." One of the werewolf's there yelled. Zee closed his eyes in pain from the words.

         Looking back up at Perth eyes a crimson red in a flash. Perth's ears and tail were back in their place.

       "I know you can hear me."

       "Everything you've done"

         "Everything you've saved"

         "Will all go back to nothing"

         Saint pushes Perth's arms away from him and jumped off the stone he was on. Landing in his feet he started running to Zee. But suddenly...

        Perth's eyes a bright green a bean shot from his hand and went right through Saint's body. Right through the heart..

       Zee's eyes widened in fear and despair.

      Saint stood still for a second motionless. Before falling to the ground blood pooling around his body.

•••

      Marks eyes flashed green again and brought the sword back down. Sending a big wound through Tommy. Tommy stood eyes widened then fell back into Jinny's arms.

•••

       Zee races to Saint's side looking at him tears clouding his vision. Quickly Zee hefted Saint into his arms and ran out of the cave. Running all the way back to where Jimmy was. Never stopping the fear inside of him right now canceling out his exhaustion. Adrenaline pumping through Zee's body he ran faster than ever.

•••

A trail of blood led up the stairs. Upstairs Tommy and Saint lay on a sheet. Jimmy tending to Tommy, Zee to Saint.

"Please..." Zee's voice came out in a hoarse whisper. "Please, please, please, please, don't leave me...".

Zee held a towel to Saint's chest pushing down on the wound. A single tear slides down Saint's face.

"Z-Zee." Saint's voice came out ragged and strained. "I-It h-hurts..."

"Please...." Zee closed his eyes tears streaming down his face. "Please hold on."

"I-I love y-you Z-Zee..." Saint said and smiled weakly.

          "I love you..." Zee cried as Saint's eyes went lifeless. Looking at Saint horrified suddenly his expression went blank.

        Zee stood up looking blankly at the wall.

        "Jimmy... What's wrong." Tommy said weakly.

         "You don't need to know." Jimmy closed his eyes tight. When he opened them. Zee was gone.

•••

         Zee was walking blindly suddenly coming to the bridge where it all happened. There were crowds of people yelling at him. Zee looked at the ground and saw a sword. He picked it up looking at it. Continuing to walk blankly be was approached by one of the people in the crowd.

        "This is all your fault!"

          "Let me through." Zee said in a dangerously low tone.

            The werewolf in front of him kept on throwing insults at him until...

           Zee snapped....

I know this wasn't my best work and it's a little jumbled but I hope you still like it. I have tissues myself haha I'm crying right now😭😭
Next chapter will be out soon ok?
Stay Safe💕💕