Issue #7

You fell face first on your bed for the first time in months. Being locked up by Hydra while a evil version of Captain America really put things into perspective. For example, you were probably not going to trust the US government for a while. And you were also not going to be joining any underground resistance either.

Y/N: I missed you bed.

Hailey: I'm glad you're ok.

You smiled as you gave her a thumbs up. You let your arm drop before your ohone began to ring. You lazily picked it up and answered.

Y/N: Hello?

Ms. Marvel: Leviathan? You there?

Y/N: Yep. Is there a Champions problem? If so, can I decline? I'm still in a lot pain from fighting Hydra.

Ms. Marvel: No. Nothing like that. We're having karaoke night. We were wondering if you wanted to join?

You gave it some thought.

Y/N: I'll pass on this one. I'm not much of a singer and I kinda want to rest a bit.

Ms. Marvel: Oh. Alright then. Well I'll be in touch if you change your mind.

Y/N: Thanks. Have fun.

Ms. Marvel: Get some rest.

You hung up and sighed as you buried your face in your pillow. Sleep was nice. Sleep was good. Sssssslllllleeeeeeeppppppp.
---------
2 Years Ago....

You yawned as you walked toward the kicthen after another late night of experiments. Your hair was shorter and you had bags under your eyes. You started up the homemade coffee machine and threw two pieces of bread into the toaster.

Y/N: So, tired.

Your coffee was poured and you picked it up. You sipped on it before you set it down on the counter. At least, you thought you did. The coffee instead dropped straight to the ground as you looked at it.

Y/N: Gravity. My worse enemy.

You grabbed some paper towels and cleaned uo the mess. You tossed the paper away just as your mom walked in.

Mom: Oh. Good morning. You're up early.

You slowly turned around to her with a crooked smile.

Mom: Did you even sleep?

Y/N: What do you think?

Your mom just sighed.

Mom: What am I going to do with you?

You poured yourself another cup of coffee and retrieved your toast before sitting at the table. You bit into the crispy bread before yawning again. You looked at your coffee for a moment before your head dropped to the table.

Y/N: Insomnia sucks!

Mom: You get it from your father.

She took a sip from your mug but retracted from the bitter taste.

Mom: You also get your love of black coffee from him to.

She set it back down on the table and you sat up. You were just tired mostly.

Mom: Did you have time to practice yesterday?

You nodded.

Y/N: Always. I can actually do a handstand for a few minutes now.

Your mom smiled before standing up and leaving the room. You returned to eating before something was set in front of you. You raised a brow as you looked at the pair of gloves your mom had dropped on the table.