Issue #12

Champions HQ...

Kamala: No.

Kamala Khan. Ms. Marvel. Inhuman. Leader of the Champions.

Miles: Yes.

Miles Morales. The second Spider-Man. Champion.

Sam: Undecided.

Sam Alexander. Nova. Inherited a cool space helmet from his dad. Champion

Slim: Abstained.

Scott "Slim" Sunmers. Time misplaced Cyclops. X-Man and Champion.

Y/N: Maybe.

Y/N L/N. Leviathan. Only non powered Champion.

Amadeus: Hell, no. Motion carried.

Amadeus Cho. The Totally Awesome Hulk. Eight smartest person in the world. Champion.

You were all sitting in the new base of operations for the Champions. It was bare save for the black L shape couch and the weird pit will with smooth rocks with a candle in the middle.

Kamala: We are not inviting Viv 2.0 onto the Champions! How would that make our Viv feel?

Miles: I hear you and I love our Viv. But we've apparently leveled uo to world saving status!

Y/N: We could use the extra strength.

Amadeus: No longer up for discussion.

Sam placed a hand in the green giant's shoulder.

Sam: You're just saying that because you still have a crush on Viv.

Amadeus: Says who?

Ms. Marvel streached her arm over to the kitchen to grab a can of some from the new fridge.

Kamala: Whatever. If you two are so convinced we need more firepower Spider-Boy and Strings, our draft pool is big. Who else you got?

Miles: I wish we could ask my girlfriend to join.

Sam: Girlwhatnow?

You raised a brow as you took a drink from your soda.

Miles: Spider-Woman, but not the one you're thinking of. She's awesome. She'd be great. But she can't do it. Besides, we don't get to talk much.

You gave it some thought.

Slim: Why not? Where does this "girlfriend" of yours live?

Miles: Earth-65.

Oh. One of those alternative universes. You knew exactly what he was talking about.

Slim: "Earth-65"?

Miles: It's a parallel world.

Everyone looked at him before they started to laugh. Miles looked over to you and you just shrugged.

Sam: Suure she does!

Amadeus: I thought you were going to say "in Canada" but this is way better! You really had us there for a second! Good one!

Miles: I'm not lying! She's real and she's killer! You'd love he...

Ms. Marvel covered his mouth to stop him from further embarrassment.

Y/N: He isn't lying about the parallel world you know.

Everyone looked at you.

Y/N: There's countless realities. It's not too out there.

Amadeus: Whatever. You have anyone who could join?

You gave it some thought. What other teen hero did you know that could join? Surely there was one. Wait!