Issue #13

Cresskill, NJ
Pym Laboratories.....

Priya: Nadia. Time to get up!

Priya Aggarwaal. Botanist. GIRL member.

The young girl opened the door to Nadia's room to find said scientist asleep on the floor, wearing a sleeping gown with bumblebees, hugging a stuffed gator.

Nadia Van Dyne. Wasp. Founder of GIRL. Champion.

She then looked up and saw you asleep in your Leviathan gear, minus the jacket, as you slept on a bed of lining from your gloves. You also had a line stabbed into the fall to prevent you from falling off and hitting the floor below.

Y/N L/N. Leviathan. Nadia's boyfriend? Champion.

Nadia: Five more minutes.

Y/N: Let me sleep.

Priya ignored you and looked at her friend.

Priya: You said, specifically, "I will ask for five more minutes, but if I'm not up before you leave, I'll sleep til noon."

Nadia lifted herself up a bit as drool fell from her mouth.

Nadia: I said that?

Pyiya: Last night. You used the words "upmost importance" like five times.

Y/N: It's a nice word. Crap. I got drool in my helmet.

Nadia stood up and yawned as she rubbed her eyes.

Nadia: Night time Nadia is morning time Nadia's worst enemy. Someday I will face her in a battle to the death. Until then, I need my trimethylxanthine.

Y/N: Say coffee like everyone else you nerd.

You unhooked your line and jumped down. You retracted your strings and streached which caused your body to pop. It was a month after Slim had left the Champions and you got Viv back to normal and you and Nadia had since gone on a few more dates. You had you lost your key card last night so you crashed in Nadia's room. You were pretty sure Janet would kick you ass if she found out but, who cares at this point?

Nadia began to pour a pot of coffee into a mug that read, "World's Best Great Aunt" before filling up your mug that you had bought after fighting Poundcakes.

Nadia: Priya, do you ever think about the fact that coffee works by tricking our brain into being unable to recognize a chemical that it created?

Y/N: It's too early for science. I need coffe before we science.

You picked up the mug and activated your helmet so your mouthpiece was open. You then drank the steaming hot coffe. It hurt so bad, but tasted so good.

Priya: That's why I drink Chai.

Nadia: But...

Y/N: Don't ruin Chai for the poor girl.

Priya: Trust me. Your life depends on it. Also, what's up with the mug?

Nadia: Viv and Vision got it for me. I'm not sure if she meant it as a joke, but I love it.

Y/N: It suits you.

Pryia: Right. Anyway, Shay and Taina already left for school. Hailey is working on her project. Ying hit a roadblock in her project so she's down in the gym with Mockingbird.

Nadia: The gym? What are they doing down there.

Y/N: Why do people go to the gym Nadia?

Priya: I assume they're being scary as usual. Now, I'll leave you two love birds alone to do, whatever it is you do.