Issue #14

You jumped off the roof and landed on the table where your gear was. You threw it on and quickly rushed through the halls. You stopped when you saw a group of men attacking the building. AIM! You shot out a line and swung into action by grabbing one of their collars and throwing him down the hall.

Y/N: You broke into the wrong lab!

You landed on one of the men before punching another. You looked around and spotted Seeker walking away with Shay as a hostage.

Y/N: I thought they were going go some wrestling thing! The hell is she doing here?!

One of the men tried to hit you but you caught his wrist and trapped his arm with yours. You aimed his blaster at another soldier and blasted him before snapping the man's arm. You knocked him out and rushed towards the staircase where Seeker took Shay.

Y/N: I'm just about done with bad guys randomly attacking. Can't they make a schedule or something?!

You pushed the door open and shot out a line that allowed you to grapple up the stairs quickly.

Seeker: Listen Lashayla, I don't want to hurt you. Your portal tech is too dangerous to be here and I need you go show me how to use it.

Shay: Not likely.

Seeker then poped out a blade from her wrist and held it to Shay's neck.

Seeker: You've got two options. Either you come with me willingly and I explain all this to you later, or or I hit you with tranquilizer darts and carry you out. I don't know your medical history so I'd rather stick with the first one.

You landed in front of Seeker and Shay and pulled out a knife.

Y/N: And I'd rather not have to hit a girl but you're making it really hard not to.

Seeker: Ah. The Wasp's boyfriend.

Your eye twitched.

Y/N: I was Leviathan long before I even knew Nadia.

Shay: But, you didn't deny it.

Y/N: YOU HAVE BIGGER ISSUES SISTER!

Ying: Excuse me.

You looked behind the two girls and saw Ying walking uo the stairs pass unconscious, you hoped, AIM soldiers.

Ying: I'm not very good at quips but I'm a highly trained assassin and you are kidnapping my girlfriend.

Y/N: So they are dating.

Ying: Unlike Mr. Leviathan, I have no problem hitting other girls. I'm going to injure you now, but you have a choice about just how much.

Shay: She called me her girlfriend.

Y/N: This girl does realize she's in a lot of danger right now, right?

Seeker: Stay back! Both of you! I don't want to hurt anybody!

Y/N: You broke into a civilian lab and yet you don't want to hurt anybody? Poor taste, Amber.

Seeker: Look, I know you think you're on the right side but something terrible is coming.

Ying: I've lived through terrible things before.

Seeker: You can't trust Nadia or this lab. Come with me and....

She suddenly let go of Shay as she slammed against the wall after you kicked her in the head.

Y/N: Stop shooting your mouth off and stop pushing your shit!

Shay quickly pushed a button on Amber's armor which activated her jetpack and sent her flying up.