Issue #17

Cresskill, NJ...

You yawned as you rolled over in your sleep. You felt your nose get tickled by something and you opened you eyes to see Timber still asleep. You sat up and stopped using your new companion as a pillow as you looked around your lab. It was noon now so the nap was a success. That serum works much better when it wasn't injected by force.

Y/N: Nice.

Y/N L/N. Leviathan. Immortal's Son. Champion.

Nadia: You're awake!

Nadia Van Dyne. Wasp. Genius. Champion and Avenger.

You looked over to your girlfriend to see her wearing the outfit she had showed you last night.

Nadia: You need to get dressed for the party.

You stood up and looked over at the clothes on her bed. You pulled off your shit and slid on a new white one before throwing in a F/C button up.

Y/N: Done.

Nadia just rolled her eyes.

Nadia: It's not fair that boys can get ready so easily.

Nadia went back to looking at her earrings.

Janet: Nadia, you have visitors.

Janet Van Dyne. Nadia's Stepmom. First Wasp. Badass.

Nadia: Just putting on some jewelry! Come on in!

The door opened and Janet walked in with a man you faintly recognized.

Janet: I know your prepping for your big entrance but someone was dropping his daughter off and wanted to say hi.

Scott: And this time I promise not to get lost in the micro-verse.

Scott Lang. Ant-Man. Chill Dude.

Nadia: Scott!

Nadia hugged the man with a wide smile.

Nadia: Thabks for coming! Wait, did Janet say....

Scott: I brought you a present. I've been promising wver since her birthday so...

A blonde girl walked in.

???: Hey Nadia. I'm Cassie. It's good to finally...

Cassie Lang. Daughter of Scott Lang. Stinger.

Nadia tackled her into a hug as you heard her ramble on. Janet looked over to you and noticed Timber.

Janet: Is that a wolf?

Y/N: Yep. He teleports to.

Nadia let go of the poor girl and held up her earrings.

Nadia: Okay, important question. I've been trying to decide which BOHR model earrings I should wear. I asked Y/N but...

Y/N: I'm not very familiar with women's jewelry.

Nadia: So I narrowed it down to carbon and neon. What do you think?

Cassie: Hmm...Oh. Oh! I remember just enough chemistry to have an answer for this! Neon is a nobel gas. And since you're looking to form bonds tonight, you can't do any better than carbon.

You looked over to Janet and Scott in astonishment. Scott just shrugged.

Nadia: That's an amazing answer! I insist we be best friends now!

You gently pulled Nadia away with an awkward smile.

Y/N: Come on Baby Wasp. Let's not scare the nice lady.