The Catsle With The Wall

You know how this goes! Enjoy!
___________________________________

The boat returns to shore, the sun no longer up. Everyone gets off the ship, one by one they got off, saying a 'good luck,' and a 'farewell,' to the happy couple. (Y/N) would smile and return the kind words, but Katsuki wouldn't, he didn't see the point in talking to these extras at the moment, after all his attention was on the love of his life. He wanted to be alone with her, he wanted to tease her, he wanted to....well...let's say he wanted to lots of things with and to (Y/N). However, he has to wait as the kind (Y/N) kept saying goodbye to everyone.

Oh how he hated this. He wanted to put her over his shoulder and take her to their shared room. The room they had been sharing for about a year now as her father wouldn't allow it at first. Katsuki pretty much had to swear he wouldn't do anything to the kings daughter till they were married. But that didn't stop him from teasing her when he got the chance. The only two people he acknowledged was the king and Shinso, but they were one of the first to leave the ship, so to him this was a waste of time.

When the last person finally got of the ship Katsuki immediately picked up the soon to be queen bridal style. "Katsu?" She questioned, using the nickname she had given him. Katsuki didn't answer however, instead he immediately started to walk to the castle, once inside he went down the halls and soon was in front of their shared bedroom. He kicked open the door and walked it. Before (Y/N) could scold him for doing that she was thrown on the bed.

She looked at her husband as he shut the door, now having the chance to scold him for kicking the door,"Suki! Why did you kick the door? I told you to stop doing that as you are going to break it." She used another nickname, Katsuki sighed at this as he knew his wife probably had so many for him and probably would give him more as time goes on. He walked over to her without saying anything. He climbed on the bed and pushed her down, climbing on top of her. This shut her up, her face went red as she looked at her husband wif was now above her.

Katsuki smirks, oh that smirk, the smirk that always caused her to become weak, the smirk that always meant she was gonna be teased. "(Y/N)~" He said in a seductive tone, "You made me wait, you made me stand out there as you said goodbye to those extras, I think you need to be punished~"The soon to be queen face turned a darker color of red as the future king spoke, "I had to wait four years for this so I hope you are fucking ready~"

He leaned down and kissed her. Their eyes closed as their lips connected. By the time he pulled away she was panting. Katsuki was happy with his work. A red faced (Y/N) who was panting from the kiss, how beautiful. He lowered his head and started to kiss her neck causing quiet moans to escape. He pulled away from her neck and leaned close to her ear and whispered, "Hope your ready as I won't be nice about this princess~"

(Y'all really thought I would right a lemon, huh? Thirsty children! Take the Bible! Save your souls!)

The sun rising and hitting her face caused the princess to stir. Her eyes open, squinting slightly at the suns brightness. She tried to sit up, but realized she couldn't, after all Katsuki had a arm wrapped around her waist, keeping her in place. He was behind her, her back to his chest. "Kataski. It's time to get up." She says, "We can't sleep all day." She kept talking which eventually caused a groan from Bakugou. He slowly opened his eyes, but his grip didn't loosen, instead he pulled her closer, "Morning stupid..." He says causing a giggle from (Y/N), "Morning you pomeranian." Katsuki rolled his eyes and carefully unhooked his arms from her waist and sat up, (Y/N) does the same and sits up.

She had completely forgot that she had nothing on, but Katsuki didn't mind after all he loved looking at her body. He looked at her and his eyes traveled her body. Her body was covered in bite marks and hickies. "(Y/N) you look fucking fantastic." He says while licking his lips. (Y/N) was about to say 'thank you' before she was pushed down onto the bed and he hovered over her, "How about another round?" He asked. He bent his head down and kiss her. (Y/N) and Bakugou didn't leave their bed that day.