Wanting To Know The Truth

Katsuki quickly walked over and grabbed the locket, snapping it shut. "Where did you get this?" He asked, looking at his daughter, who looked away, feeling nervous as she felt her fathers glare on her.

"I-I found it."

Katsuki, who had figured out where she got it, started to feel many emotions felt. As he spoke he tried his best to keep from yelling, "You went over the wall, didn't you?"

"Actually,I went under it. I HATE that stupid wall."

"Katsumi, you know you're not allowed in the sea! How many times do I have to tell you that!" Katsuki's started to yell even though he didn't want to.

"But why? And why does that necklace have my name on it?"

"Katsumi, listen to me."

"You're hiding something from me."

"You fucking disobeyed me! I never want you going out there again. Do you hear me? It's dangerous in the sea! Definitely for you!"

"How would you know? You've never even been in it!" Katsumi gets up, grabbing the locket as she rushes out of the room while crying. Katsukis eyes widen and he tried to stop his daughter, "K-Katsumi, I...Oh,no." He sighed as he sat on the bed, placing his head into his hands.

(Y/N) had made it to the door as she saw her daughter run out. She reached out for her daughter before looking into the room. She walked over and sat down beside of him, already having a feeling on what the fight was about, "Katsu, darling... we knew this day would come."

Katsuki sighed as he looked at his wife, "You're right. It's time I trusted her with the truth. Man...I just fucked up majorly. I feel like my old man. And I suddenly feel really fucking sorry for him. She wants to be in the sea just like I wanted to be on land. I should've fucking listened! But no-"

"Katsu!" The queen says, causing the king to stop taking, "This little pity party isn't going to help you. Let's go find our daughter so we can tell her the truth."

Katsuki nods, standing up, his wife doing the same. Both leave the room, searching the castle for their daughter.

Outside the wall Katsumi was sitting on a rock, tears still going down her face as Aizawa tried to comfort her. He had left not long after Katsumi. It didn't take him long to find her as he knows her pretty well, "Oh, now, child, it's gonna be okay. You know, when I was a teenager...you couldn't get me out of my shell for nothin'. I had this high, squeaky voice... and these itty-bitty little pincers. And then one day, boom! I sound like Caruso... and these whoppers pop out! Young lady, just where do you think you're going?" He asks, realizing Katsumi had gotten off the rock and into the water.

"I've gotta figure this out. This necklace means something...and if no one's gonna tell me...I'm gonna find out myself."

"Katsumi, please! You're making a big mistake!" He yells, watching Katsumi starting to swim out.

"Oh, this is delicious. This is divine!" Says a voice, a voice that came from a underwater cave. Overhaul was looking at the projection, a smirk forming on his face as he watched Katsumi.

Overhaul moved away from the projection, heading to the cave entrance with Chronostasis, "Now listen closely Chrono, you have to convince that I can tell her the truth. That I am such a nice person who can help a little girl who want to know the truth. Now I will go about the water once you arrive. Now go." He says, the little shark nods and swims out of the cave, starting to swim, making his way to the princess.

Back on land, Aizawa made his way back to the castle, talking to himself, "Alright, Aizawa. You must remain calm. This is NOT your fault. All you have to do is go in there and calmly explain that Katsumi has run away. No reason to lose your head. Whatever you do, you abso-tively, posi-tutely, must. Not. Panic."

He went through the drain and was now in the castle courtyard. He made his way to the castle before hearing the voice of Katsuki, "Katsumi! Katsumi! Where are you?" Aizawa, who heard the yells, immediately started to panicked, he ran towards Katsuki, yelling. "WAH!!! KATSUMI'S GONE, KATSUMI'S GONE, KATSUMI'S GONE!!!"

"Aizawa? What do you mean she's gone?" Katsuki asks, panic and worry in his voice.

"All my fault! I tried to stop her! I don't deserve to live!"

"Where did she go? Where? Aizawa fucking tell me!"

"Out. Out to the sea."

"What do you mean? Where could she be going?" He didn't understand. The mighty king Katsuki was panicking. He quickly ran back inside to his wife. The two talked while Aizawa stayed outside, watching the two return, "Aizawa..." The used to be sea prince says, "Go get my old man." Aizawa was shocked, but nodded. He left the castle ground and went to the ocean through the drain, making his way to the underwater castle.

(Y/N) grabbed Katsukis hand, she could see the worry and panic in his face. "It's all my fucking fault. I should have said something sooner. I shouldn't have hid it to begin with. Katsumi...our melody...please be safe." His voice sounded broken.

"Katsuki...it's alright. I promise. Our daughter is strong. Just have some hope. She is probably just confused and doesn't understand who she is. Finding that locket...might be a good thing." Katsuki listens and looks at his wife, "I hope you are right shitty girl. But I will help look for her." The queen nods, "And so will I, don't think you will have all the fun!" (Y/N) smiles, she wanted to cheer her husband up, but seeing the small smile on his faces only made her heart hurt more.

The queen didn't know what to do or say to her husband. The queen did the only thing she could think of to do, hug him. Katsuki froze at first, but slowly returned the hug. "Katsu...you need to have hope in out daughter, because I will make sure to tell her you are looking down on her and you know she doesn't like when you do that after all she is just you, but female." This caused a chuckle out the king, knowing how right his queen was, "Shitty girl..how do you know how to cheer me up so easy?"

"Simple! I love you and I have a way to always make sure you are happy and not angry, now let's go wait for your father, we could take a boat." Katsuki nodded, pulling away from the hug, but grabbing his wife hand, the two leaving for the dock.

With the young princess she kept swimming out before running into the tiny shark. Who had started to tell her about overhaul and how he could tell her who she is and what the locket is.

As they swim there, the young princess continued to ask questions, which started to annoy the shark, "And you are 100% sure he can tell me what this locket means, why it has my name on it?"

"Oh, sure, kid. Overhaul is the best. He'll help you."

Katsumi nods, "Good. But if not that will be ok after all at least he will tell me something unlike my father..." She says, looking at the locket, before looking back at Chronostasis as they swam to Overhaul home. If only Katsumi knew that this was a horrible idea, she might have turned around and swam back home...going right back to the regretful and loving father, who only wanted to hug his child and apologize for this whole mess.