Telling Katsumi The Truth

Katsuki sighed as he started his tale, "So as you can guess I am the son of King Masaru. I used to be the sea prince, but I chose land." Katsumi listened closely, but a question she wanted to ask slipped out of her mouth, "Why? Why did you choose land?"

Katsuki chuckled, "Your Mother."

"Mom? You chose land cause of mom?"

"Yeah I did. You see I was never happy, I wanted to explore the world above, but if I went to the surface I was yelled at by my old man as he always thought humans as savages, barbarians. He also destroyed a cavern of mine that was filled with human stuff." He closed his eyes as the painful memory returned, but he shook it off, "But I never had a reason to actually go on land, I would have been contempt to meet or talk to humans, get to know their world, but that went out the window when I saw your mom."

Kirishima chuckled thinking of the best, "Yeah, your dad was a love sick puppy. He even picked off petals from a flower, at the time I thought it wasn't manly, but I now I think it was totally manly."

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "Shut up fins for brains."

Katsumi looked at Kirishima, "Well before the story continues, I have a question, how do you know the world manly Kirishima?"

The fish thought for a moment before responding, "Your dad. He read books a lot and told me the word, I liked it as it means having or showing those good qualities traditionally associated with men, such as courage and strength. So I thought it was a good word. I also like the word." The fish explains as Katsumi nods and then looks back at her father.

"Back to the story, dad." Katsumi says, still curious about her father and mother past.

"Yeah, yeah, ok you brat. Well I saw your mother when her boat went over my cavern. I swam on the top, got on the boat where I could watch, but not be seen. Dunce face almost got us caught. Anyway, I watched your mom play around with the Izuku. She was so beautiful. I never seen anyone as lovely as your mother. And you can go ahead and tell her I fucking said this, it's not like I don't already tell her."

Katsumi rolled her eyes, she knew her father was very doting on her mom. She always thought it was cute, but also gross.

"It wasn't long for after sailing that a storm had appeared. It sunk the ship and I saved your mom. I grabbed her, took her to the surface than to land."

Katsuki face started to turn red, "And...I might have sang to her. For some reason I did, something was telling me to and she started to wake up when I was. She wasn't fully awake yet, I heard someone coming and went back into the ocean, while she tried to tell Shinso about the me he didn't listen to her as he thought she was just having a delusion."

Katsuki crosses his arms as he continued, "I then started to act funny, including begin nicer to people. I couldn't help it. Her face was plaguing my mind. Her voice, her fucking everything was driving me crazy. But I knew it couldn't be as long as I was a merman. However, Kiri had gotten the statue that was on the boat to my secret cavern it was a good surprise, what wasn't was that Aizawa accidentally told my father about what was going on and he came to my cavern and, as I said, destroyed it."

Katsuki looked at his daughter, "It killed me, everything I had was fucking gone. I was so pissed at my old man. I wanted to kill him, but even so I wouldn't be able to. I still loved him even though he destroyed something so sacred to me. He wanted me away from the surface just like how I wanted you away from the ocean."

Katsuki then chucked bitterly, "And just like you a wizard promised me something, a way to be human forever. How he did this was simple, send two ugly ass eels and make me come to his cave."

Katsumi thought for a moment, "So...he promised you a way to become human, just like how Overhaul promised me a way to be a mermaid?" She asked, Katsuki nods in response, "Yes. But the wizard I made a deal with was Overhauls school mate if you will. His name was crusty lip Shigaraki."

Katsumi giggled at her fathers insult at the deceased wizard. "He turned me human by making a spell, making me sign a contract, and taking away my voice. I had to to everything in my power to try and make your mother fall in love with me without talking, which was the most annoying thing in this whole fucking world."

He sighed as he thought about the somewhat stupid women he married. "She was dense, a bit stupid, blind, easy to trick, beautiful...the best fucking decision I ever made.." He looked at the ring on his finger.

"Dadddd this isn't the time to spout how much you love ma, so continue the story please." Kirishima laughed as Katsuki glared at his daughter, before nodding, "Fucking fine! So once I became human I was taken to the surface by Aizawa and Kiri. It was then she found me on the beach and took me to the castle. We would hang out a lot. A certain purple hair asshole was trying to stop it."

Katsumi thought for a moment before speaking, "Uncle Shinso?" She questioned, causing Katsuki to nod. "He made a deal with crusty, and they put your mom under a spell. Crusty even changed their looks so they could do this. I got to listen to your mother say she was gonna marry another fucking guy. It...it really tore me up...I loved your mother so much, still do, that hearing her say that...it ripped out my heart."

Katsumi didn't like this, her father barely showed much sad emotions so this hurt her.

"Dunce face, even though stupid he was actually smart here, he discovered those two true identities. With his friends and others we crashed the wedding, Shinso, for some reason had a changed of heart and broke the necklace that Shigaraki had my voice in. Once broken it returned to me. It caused the spell your mother was under to be broken as well. Your mother and I were about to kiss before the sun set. But it was to late and I turned back into the mermaid."

"Why?" Katsumi asked before Katsuki sighed before explaining how the deal was supposed to be, even including a bit more to the story, like the boat ride.

Katsumi nodded as her father continued, "So using me he was able to get the old mans trident, we fought and at some point he used the trident to make himself huge. Thanks to your mother...and Shinso, Shigaraki was killed. The fucking downside was that I was a merman and your mother was human. We were separated by our worlds again."

A soft smile then formed on Katsuki's face, "My old man, for whatever reason, turned me human. I could be with her. Once we turned twenty we married. Not long after you were on your way. And during that time I might have been very overprotective of your mother. Maybe a bit to fucking much."

Katsumi giggled before a two questions popped into her head, "Uh dad, why didn't you write to mom? Wouldn't have that made it easier? And what about grandma?"

Katsuki thought for a moment before responding, "To the first question, I couldn't. I even tried, but when I wrote on a piece of paper the words changed to say something to say something else. It was part of the deal. Crusty ass didn't tell me, just like how he didn't tell me how to get my voice back. Now for the second...my mom...that old hag...she was killed."

Katsumi was about it apologize before her father stopped her and told her what happened which caused Katsumi to look down, "I guess it makes since why grandfather would hate humans."

Katsuki nodded, even then started to tell her about how he blamed himself and his father. That he was begin a fucking stupid brat and blaming that on people that wasn't even their fault. It then went silent in that room before Katsumi spoke, "Thanks for telling me dad. I know see that when you said you were a fish out of water, you actually meant it." Katsuki rolled his eyes, "Well at least I wasn't stupid Dunce face who called a fork a dinglfuck or something like that. Now how about we find a way out of here. You mom has probably left the castle to come help us so we got to get the fuck out of here."

"Yeah! Let's fucking do this dad!" The two blonde hair, rubied eyes, Pomeranians, started to look for a way out, even Kirishima was looking for a way. They had to hurry Katsumi could tell her time was almost up.