Meeting Two Idiots? Or One Idiot?

"Hmm, let's see. South to Two Circles Pass...then, uh, north to...No, no, um, east...to, uh, hmm..." Katsumi sighed. She was lost as she held a male shift map that was made for her by a fish who tried his best to tell her where Atlantica was.

"This map sucks, but I am glad that fish did his best to help me. Now how am I gonna find my way to Atlantica?"

"Help! Someone, please!" She heard the yell and swam over. She saw a penguin holding another penguin and so one. There was about five trying to get to a baby penguin that was on a broken piece of ice.

"Help! Oh! Oh, hold on, sweetie!" The mama screams.

"We'll save you!" A penguin says, trying to cheer up the little penguin.

"Help! Mama! Hurry!" A hammerhead shark was swimming around the baby penguin causing the mother to panic.

"I can't reach her!"

"Oh! Oh! Somebody help us!" The mama screams again as a blondish penguin and a grey walrus arrive. The penguin is holding a broken ice pick.

(M) "Mightier than a hurricane! Braver than a killer whale! Faster than a moray eel It's the fearless adventurers..."

(T) "Slash-explorers."

(M) "Titanic Monoma and his trusty sidekick Tetsutetsu!"

"- Oh, no."

"-Not them."

They were in front of the mama penguin as all the penguins sigh. These two were the biggest screw up of all times...why were they here?

"This is it, Tetsu. Redemption.

"No, not the walrus." A penguin complains as Monoma and Tetsutetsu climbed down the rope line of penguin.

(Don't say it's not possible as I am following the movie logic.)

"Sorry. Excuse me." Tetsu says, as he climbed downed and Monoma chilled on his head.

"Ow!" A penguin cried.

"Oh, was that your face?"

(M) "We're finally gonna be heroes for real."

(T) "Yeah. They're not gonna laugh at us any more." Tetsutetsu fixed himself so the last penguin in the tow could hand onto his flippers.

"This is too easy." Monoma says, letting the walrus hold his feet to he could grab the baby penguin. They swing as Monoma reach for the baby.

"And a-one, and a-two... and a shark...Shark? Shark!" Monoma panicked, causing Tetsu to panic as well. The two try to climb back up the penguin ladder. "Goin' up! Goin' up! Goin' up! Goin' up!" Monoma says, as suddenly the mama penguin couldn't hang on anymore, causing all the penguins and the 'hero's' to fall. "Goin' down." They all land on the ice causing the baby to be launched up into her mother's arms.

"Get off me!" Calls a penguin, as the walrus had landed on all the other penguins. The little piece of ice tipped where the two could see the shark. They scream and jumped back causing the piece of ice to tip and the other penguins land in Tetsu arms. He held them as the shark jumped up, landing on the ice piece causing them to fly up and get stuck in the ice where the mother and her baby were standing.

"Well, that wasn't so bad." And just as Monoma says that the piece breaks and they all fall.

"Mama!" The baby screams as they fall into the water below. The only good thing that happened in the chaos was that the shark was crushed under a piece of ice.

All the penguins come up above water and the mother hugs her baby.

"Another plan perfectly executed." Monoma says, feeling victorious.

"What did you think you were doing?" The mother penguin asks.

"We were just trying to be heroes." Tetsutetsu says, looking down, feeling bad.

"You call abandoning my baby heroic? You two boys almost got us all killed."

"-Oh, yeah, some fearless heroes." A penguin jokes.

"-More like zeroes!" Another one says, causing laughter from all the other penguins.

"- Hear that? Zeroes!"

"- That's a good one!"

"Go ahead. Laugh your stinkin' tuxedos off. We'll show you... someday." The two swim off and climb on a piece of ice. Both feeling hurt by what the others were joking and laughing about. Soon a little mermaid girl appeared before them. Coming above the water.

"Excuse me."

The two jump back, scared at the girls sudden arrival, "You don't have to be scared of me. I won't hurt you."

"Scared? Who said anything about bein' scared?" Monoma says, trying to play it off like he wasn't scared.

"Don't you know an evasive manoeuvre when you see one?" He asked, talking down to her, like she was stupid.

Katsumi rolled her eyes, "Hi. I'm Katsumi."

"This here's Monoma Neito and I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu." The walrus says, moving closer to the girl.

"Excuse me,Mr. I-Spill-My-Guts-To-Total-Strangers. You just blew our cover!" Monoma gets in front of the walrus giving him a little glare.

"I was just tryin' to be friendly."

"Guys,I really have to get going, so if you could..."

"Aww,see? Now she's gonna leave, and it's all your fault.l

"My fault?! She's...she's...she's probably allergic to blubber!"

"Oh yeah? Well... maybe she doesn't like BIRDS THAT CAN'T FLY!!!"

Monoma gasps and crossing his arms while glaring at the Walrus.

"Guys..." The princess says, trying to catch their attention.

"Well, you can't fly, either!"

"And...you walk funny."

"Guys!" She says louder hoping they would stop this pointless bickering.

"Oh,YEAH?! Well...um... YOU CAN'T FLY EITHER!!!" Monoma repeats, not begin able to come up with a better insult.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE! GUYS!" The bickering duo finally stops at the sudden yell, "Do either of you know how to get to Atlantica? I don't have much time." She says, in a more pleasant voice, trying to stop herself from cursing again.

"Why do you want to go to Atlantica?" Tetsu asks.

"I have to get something that was stolen from a friend." She swam back a little and showed them her tail. "If not... I'll turn back into a..."

"A what? Turn back into a what?" The walrus was very curious on what she was gonna turn back into.

"A human."

"I knew there was something UN-fishy about you!" Monoma turned around and is about to walk off. "Tough break,sister. Drop us a line. Let us know how it all turns out."

Tetsu stops Tip with a fore-flipper & turns him around. "We'll take you!"

"You will?"

"We WILL?!"

"She's a damsel in distress. It's our BIG chance." Tetsutetsu says, while him and Katsumi both make a begging face, causing Monoma resolve to crumble. Why did he have to be so weak willed?