(Y/N)'s Worry

The queen was walking the halls of her castle. She had people on search for her daughter on land. She knew it was pointless as her daughter was definitely in the water, but that didn't it hurt to check on land as well. She walked to her daughters room and opened the door. A small smiled formed on her face as she thought about her child and husband.

She sat on Katsumi's her and a few memories started to reply in her head. The first one is when she, Katsuki and Katsumi had tea party.

"Katsumi. Katsuki. What are you two doing?" (Y/N) asked looking at her daughter who was three at the time, sitting at a little table in a dress and a crown on her head. Now on the opposite side of the table there was Katsuki...he was wearing a red dress, a crown, and had makeup on his face that wasn't even put on right. It took everything in her not to laugh.

"What? Is it wrong to play with my daughter? She wanted to have a tea party with me since the noble little girls didn't want to have one with her. So begin a good father I obviously would. Don't be jealous that I look better than you."

Katsumi giggles as she goes over to her father. "Dada!" Katsuki looks at his child and picks her up, "Yes my little brat?"

"Can mommy join us?"

"If she wants to."

(Y/N) smiled and walked over and sat at the small table. "Of course, I would love to join you two." Katsumi smiled and Katsuki put her down as the little girl gave her mother cup. The three spent awhile having their tea party.

The queen got up from the bed and looked at it, the next memory played in her head. This is when Katsumi was four and had a nightmare.

"Daddy! Daddy!" Katsumi cried. Tears went down her face, she got out of bed and opened her bed room door and made her way to her parents room. "Daddy!" Katsuki and (Y/N) woke up when they heard Katsumi yells. They were getting closer as the little girl got closer to their room. Katsuki quickly got up and left room. He made his ways to his daughter. (Y/N) wasn't far behind.

Katsuki saw his daughter and quickly picked her up when he found her. Katsumi hugged him tightly, "Daddy..."

"It's ok. Shhh. It's ok Katsumi." He whispers, trying to calm his daughter down. (Y/N) walked over and rubbed her daughters back, "Want to sleep in our room for tonight Kat?" (Y/N) asks, causing Katsumi to nod.

The three head back to the room and enter. Katsumi was sat on the bed and the parents climb on. The two lay down first and Katsumi gets between them. Katsuki hums the princess a song, putting Katsumi asleep pretty quickly. Katsuki and (Y/N) talk for a little bit before Katsuki fell asleep not long after. The queen smiled, she was happy she had her family. It wasn't long till she fell asleep herself.

(Y/N) left her daughter room and headed for the throne room, wanting to talk with her father. As the last memory played. Katsumi was almost kidnapped. This is when she snuck away from her parents when they headed into town. Katsumi was a six year old at this time.

"Katsumi where did you go?" (Y/N) yelled, looking for her daughter. She started to panic as her daughter was no where insight. Katsuki immediately started to look around. Ready to kill anyone who might be trying to hurt her. He soon heard a faint yell coming from the forest. He ran in and (Y/N) followed when she saw her husband run into the forest.

What Katsuki and (Y/N) saw pissed and freighted them. Katsumi was tied up and was in a cage. "Mommy! Daddy! These idiots grabbed me!" She says while the three men who had her were glaring at the king and queen.

"Let my daughter go." Katsuki said threateningly. The men only chuckled.

"You want her come get her!" One of the men say, which meant he had a death wish. Katsuki, who has trained his quirk, leaned to fight, and even learned how to control his anger better, soon had all three men beaten. Katsumi and (Y/N) just cheered him on.

(Y/N) didn't even have to lift a finger, just watch her husband her work. But she did managed to get the key from the men who had it by using her quirk. She released her daughter and held her as they watched Katsuki. He walked over and took his daughter from his wife, holding her close. (Y/N) used her quirk to carry the men back to the town where they were arrested and locked up.

The whole way home Katsumi was talking how cool her father was.

(Y/N) only giggled as she made it to the throne room. She looked around and didn't see her father. He was usually in here as he always helped her. She sighed and sat at her throne. She was worried her husband and her daughter would be injured.

"Please be ok...please be ok and come home. Those two idiots. Why couldn't she have been more like me? This wouldn't have happened if she wasn't 100% her fathers copy." The queen mumbled, wondering why god punished her for making her child like her father. She look towards the window and smiled, "What am I worrying about? They will come home. And beat whatever tries to stop them. I just got to believe that. That all. There is no good worrying. I have to do something." She got up and made her way to her room.

She quickly changed into pants, a white shirt and boots. She even threw off her crown. She walked down the halls and leaves the castle. Heading for the old lake where the old boat her and Katsuki rode is still there. She could take it to the ocean and start searching. She is done just sitting around she has to help. She has to help her family.