The Party

In the ballroom the three nobles, who Katsumi ran in to, were talking to one another.

"If you ask me, she's a little strange." The girl says with a giggle.

"I heard she actually talks to fish." One of the nobles who was a bit chubby laughed.

"It should make for an interesting party." The boy Katsumi actually ran into said. The three walked off, taking badly about the princess before moving onto the queen. This seemed to be their favorite topic.

Now outside, King Katsuki looked at the wall, he was wearing a white suite that had gold buttons along with red markings. He had his red cape and his crown on as well. He sighed and placed his hand on the wall, "I miss you, old man. I wish you could be here with us. Along with shitty fins and the others." He whispered before noticing the water that came in from the drain. He looked around and carefully took off his black boot and sock. He let his foot hit the water.

He closed his eyes and smiled, enjoying the feeling of the water, but it was interrupted as he heard his daughter.

"Father? What are you doing?" She asks, after noticing her father who was below her window.

"Uh, nothing. I'll be right up!" He yells as his daughter giggles, moving away from the window. She had a towel on her head and walked over to her bag with the secret items inside. She picked up the bag and hid it before grabbing the ribbon that goes around her waist and ties it, but in the process she accidentally tied Aizawa in it as well. She put the towel on her bed and she heard a knock on the door, "Katsumi?"

"Come in, father." Katsumi says, while turning to face the door. Her father opened the door and smiled as he saw his daughter. She was wearing a pink ball gown with a light pink bow on the back and pink heels.

"I'm ready." Katsumi says, completely forgetting about her messy hair that she hadn't brushed yet.

"Here. Let me help ya you brat." He says, making Katsumi sit in the chair while grabbing the brush and starting to brush her hair.

Another knock could be heard at the door, "So, we're having a bad hair day." The queen, who was wearing a dress that the top half was a tux and the lower half a dress. She was wearing white tights and black dress shoes.

"If we were, you wouldn't be fucking helping, would you?"

"Well I'm just here to let you know, there are a lot of people downstairs."

"Oh we'll be right fucking down. Give us two minutes."

"Right, two... Where have I heard that before?" The queen whispers as she left the room.

"Dad, put down the brush. It's hopeless."

"Oh. You look fucking beautiful. Just like your mother."

"Do I have to do this? Everybody thinks I'm weird."

"Oh, you brat, everyone has trouble fitting in at your age. I know I did. I was a regular fish out of water."

"You? No way. I'm just so afraid I'm gonna make a total fool of myself." Katsumi says, getting up, her hair still down and still a little messy.

Katsuki sighed, he wasn't good at this and he was happy he had his wife to usually help in these situations, but this time it was just him.

"Katsumi, this isn't just about the party... is it? Is there something you want to talk about? You know you can always tell me anything. I know I ain't fucking good at this, but I will listen." Katsuki walked over over and went back to brushing her hair before putting it into a ponytail with a pink hair tie.