Denki Is Useful?

THATS RIGHT! I AM STILL ALIVE!! And I am sorry for the long ass wait, school has ruined everything. And...can we just let my first story die already? Like god....everyday I get so many notifications for it...(I AM SO THANKFUL 🥲 FOR YOU ALL) how did that story do so good? Anyway! Let's continue with the sequel and the other two stories! I will try to finish this story this week. Like release a chapter everyday and then go back and fix it as I know this and the other two I am working on aren't as good. Gonna fix grammar and make the chapters longer. Enjoy everyone! This chapter will also be rewritten.

Update: all chapters have been added to and fixed that best I can do it as it hard to add more to a chapter that is pretty much finished. Anyway enjoy.
_______________________________

Before the queen, sea king, and others confronted overhaul Denki was flying high above the water, trying to at least find a sea creature or mermaid to talk to, but, as if God was on his side, he saw the King of the sea giving orders to some merman soldiers. Before the king could dive under the water Denki was quick to get his attention. "YOUR MAJESTY!" Denki yells, the king look around confused before looking up to see the yellow bird, "Hello Denki! What can I help you with?" He asked. It didn't take Denki more than a second to explain everything that has happened. The sea king eyes widen, "Denki thank you! Now I will gather up all the soldiers I can! Go back to my son and try to get more help on the way! I will do the same!" Denki nodded, "You got it!" Denki flew back up in the air. While the sea king dived under the water getting all the merman soldiers he could find at that moment.

He made them go on ahead, he knew his son needed as much help as possible so he had to get more soldiers. Once the soldiers had kept one behind to tell them to head back to the castle to get more soldiers. The soldier nodded and headed off as the king made his way where Denki said his son was, however on the way he noticed a boat, he wondered who it could be, he swam to the ocean surface and saw it was his daughter in law. She gave a smile once she saw him. The two talk for a moment and that smile quickly vanished as she realized what was soon gonna transpire, "Let's go make that bitch pay for tricking my daughter." (Y/N) says, while the Masaru dived under the water.

The two made there way, but (Y/N) had to navigate through icebergs to get where the action was. Now back to where we were in the last chapter, Katsumi was running across the ice, everything that has happened till now comes rushing back to her. She felt so many emotions, she really felt like crying. This was her fault, maybe just maybe if she told get father this wouldn't have happened. She felt stupid, she felt like she had ruined everything. She jumps across the ice. A few more jumps and she saw what she couldn't believe, overhaul firing shots at her mother, this pissed her off and when she saw her father come up from the water and saw the same thing, he was pissed. Maybe pissed of is a understatement, maybe more like a insane man ready to yank off the mans poor arms and legs, I mean that is totally understandable right?

Did overhaul, that fucking extra just try to kill his wife? Oh...fuck....no. If overhaul wanted to die all he had to was ask Katsuki was fine with killing the son of Bitch with no problem. Katsuki really wondered what brought that idiot to shoot as his wife.

"HEY YOU BASTARD! YOU BETTER STOP IF YOU WANT TO STAY ALIVE?!" Katsuki yelled, getting the attention of everyone that was there. Katsuki couldn't even understand how someone could be so fucking stupid. Who attacks the wife of a angry king. A idiot is who.

Katsuki looked around at everyone. He locked eyes with his wife for a moment, a slight smile forming on his face as he looked at his beautiful wife, happy to see her as they have been apart for a little while. He hated begin away from her as she was always able to keep him clam and help him think clearly, just like now. After all if he didn't see her he might have lost more of his sanity after watching his wife get shot at by a idiot. (Y/N) smiled back as she looked at her husband before noticing her daughter, the queen badly wanted to hug her daughter but she knew there was no time for that. Hugging at that moment might have been a death sentence as a fight was going on at the moment after all. Everyone looked up at overhaul...the final has now begun. It wouldn't be easy, but after all no fight ever was easy.

Overhaul smirked down at those below, ready to finally end the battle that had been building up. This was his chance, his chance to be king, his chance to prove he was better than everyone he was ever compared to. He was ready to prove once and for all that no one could beat him, that he was the most powerful creature in the whole universe, how could he not? After getting the trident, tricking the granddaughter of the king, and even begin able to prove that his plan was perfect. He wished he could rub in certain wizards face, but there isn't so much to do when someone is six feet under.

Overhaul and the others looked at one another, waiting for the other to say or make the first move.