Fighting For The Triton

"Fools! I have the trident now. And all the creatures of the sea are in my power!" Yells overhaul, lifting up the trident to show it off, "I'm the king of the sea...and you will bow down before me!" Overhaul then points down at the folks below, using the trident magic to make those bow before him.

"Oh,this can't be good for the lower back!" Mumbles Monoma, as he and Testsu were in the water as this was happening. One by one each individual started to bow before the king overhaul.

"Pathetic fools!" He yells, a evil smirk forming on his face.

"Watch and see how utterly powerful I can be!" He then makes the used to be prince of the sea bow before doing the same with his wife. But for the queen overhaul had to use more power as those with legs were harder to make bow as those who had the fins.

"Mom! Dad!" Yelled Katsumi, she couldn't believe this was happening, how could this be happening.

"The end begins for all of you with fins! That's it, Masaru. Bow down! Bow down before me!" Overhaul  yells, pointing the trident at him. Masaru fights it but the power from the trident was getting to strong.

"No,Your Majesty! You mustn't!" Aizawa says, looking at the king. The crab was already forced to to bow already, there wasn't much he could do at that moment and that seemed to have pissed off the crab.

"I'm sorry, Aizawa. I have no choice." The king sighs, before giving into the magic and bowing before Overhaul.

"Oh! Wishes do come true. See that, everyone who doubted me? Who's the best now?!" Overhaul looks up at the sky, before looking back down,  "It's over, Masaru! I sentence you to oblivion!" He points the trident at the king once again. Not realizing a certain blonde headed girl climbing up the ice tower overhaul was on. She had made her way over when he was to focused on everyone else. Soon making it to the top she jumps at Overhaul, grabbing the trident, taking it out of his hands, falling to the ground, and looking up at the now pissed off overhaul.

"You! Just what do you think you're going to do with that?"

"Stay back!" Yells Kastsumi, pointing the backside of the trident at overhaul causing a chuckle from him, "Wrong end, sweetheart." Overhaul pushes the end a little before Katsumi quickly jabbed the end into his stomach, overhaul groaned and Katsumi then saw her chance.

"Grandfather, I think this belongs to you." She tosses the trident to the King, who catches it.

"No!" Overhaul pushes Katsumi out of the way, trying to get to the trident, but it was to late. Katsumi falls after begun shoved by a now upset overhaul who plan was now disappearing before his eyes. Her parents yell as they watch in horror but relax when they see Tetsu was able to catch her as he was able to move once the power of the trident was now over. Katsumi bounced on his belly, after he was made of blubber.

The two look over when they hear the king, "Never again will you or yours threaten my family! There will be no escape for you... ever!" King Masaru uses his trident trapping Overhaul and a Chronostasis in ice. And then, the ice begins to tip over the the edge, before falling. Monoma rushes over to Tetsu and Katsumi. The girl gets up and thanks her friends before looking over and seeing (Y/N) rushing over. Katsumi quickly ran over to her. The two hug, "Mommy." Katsumi whispers, "I am sorry...so sorry." She says, the queen only chuckled, "Dont be sorry, after all it was our fault. Now let's go see your father." The two pull away, walking towards the water, they didn't see Katsuki at first before the blonde hair king made his way to the surface, "Hey you two, I was looking all fucking over." Katsumi didn't say anything as her father made his way on the ice. Once he was on Katsumi was quick to hug him.

"Daddy."

"Oh, Katsumi,I was so afraid we'd fucking lost you." Katsuki's says, hugging his daughter back tightly.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

"Oh, no, oh fucking no sweetie. We're sorry. We should have told you the truth." Katsuki says, not letting his daughter feel bad for their, specifically his mistake.

"I didn't mean to hurt anyone. I just hoped I'd be a better mermaid than a girl."

"Oh, Katsumi, our melody, it doesn't matter if you have fins or feet or even fucking wings. We love you for who you are on the inside: Our very brave little
girl. I mean look who your parents are, you turned out fucking perfect." Katsuki says, trying to cheer up his daughter who had now hugged him tighter in response. Katsuki looked at his wife, giving her a smile while (Y/N) mouthed, "I told you she would be fine."

Then another force behind them spoke, "Katsuki you shouldn't cuss." The old great sea king says, sighing as he smiled at the three.

"Oh,Grandfather!" Katsumi says happily, letting go of her father before getting up and hugging the king. Masaru smiles as she hugs back his beloved grand daughter.

"Katsumi,I don't blame you for wanting to join us merfolk. And because you're my granddaughter... I'm giving you a most precious gift: A choice. You can come to Atlantica with me...or you can return to your home on land. It's up to you." The sea king says, with a smile as he let go of her. The princess looked at her parents then at the king before a smile formed on her face

"I have a better idea." She says causing those around to look at her confused, "But first, we must go home." She says, feeling the excitement of her idea start to take over. The smile never leaving her face as they left the cold ice waters behind.