Jason Would't want this

Requested by: Me!

Word count: 1212

Salt: Classsalt, Lilasalt, Alyasalt, Ninosalt

Ships: Adrienette
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 2 weeks since the Class had last seen Marinette. Chloe and Adrien were out for a week but came back. They never told were Marinette was but they looked, really worried.

You see 2 weeks ago, Marinette lost her older brother Jason Todd. When she was younger she lived on the streets with her brother. He got adopted by Bruce Wayne and she was adopted by Tom and Sabine. She had gotten the news that he had died, after she got back from school. A horribale ending to a horribale day.

Ever since Lila came all her friends exept Chloe and Adrien left her. Her and Adrien had just gotten tougher a month before Jason died. That day her class had hurt her and called her names. That is when she knew all her friends were gone.

It was the 2 week anviersery of his dealth when she decied it was time to go to school. She was going to have to go some time and might as well go. She got combed her hair so there were less knots. She put on a of shoulder shirt with leggings and a hoodie. She splashed some water on her face to make it look like she wasn't crying for 2 weeks stairt.

The Class sat down thinking that this was anougher day that Marinette won't arive. Lila took this time to spred more lies about the girl and herself. Ms.B walked in as she looked at the door with a sad look on her face. The door opened to revael Marinette. Though she splashed water on her face she looked like she had been crying. She was walking with Chloe by her side and holding her hand. Adrien then got out of his seat and when't to hug the girl.

"Hello Marinette how are you feeling?" Ms.B asked, worried about her star studnet.

"Good." she responded, voice dry from crying. Ms.B thought that it whould be better for her to sit in the front. The back was dark and loney and hopefully hearing the sounds around her whould help.

"Lila, chould you please move to the back please." she asked calmly.

"Sorry Ms.B but I have Tinnitus, so I can't move to the back."

Ms.B sighed. This poor girl had lost her only biological family fugire and this girl was still lieing.

"Alright then... Lila you can sit with Sabrina, Chloe can sit here with Marinette. Oh and Adrien, Alya please go back and sit with Natheniel and Adrien, you may sit beside Nino." Ms.B explined clamly again.

"B-but-" Lila satred.

"Miss why do why have to swich suddenly when Marinette sudenly appers out of no were." Alya jumped up and shouted.

Marinettes eyes began to water, as Chloe galred and Adrien hugged his girlfriend.

"Alya and Lila that's enough." he voice cold, starliling the class "Your changing seats and that's fianle now please move." they both gurnted as they changed seats. Marinette looked down as Chloe guided her to her seat and Adrien put his hand on his girlfriends shouler to reashure her.

"Ok Class we are skipping litercy and doing Math. Please do not aruge, this is not a discution." Stating as she saw some were going to aruge. She remebered Marinette saying one time that her brother loved poetrey. They were starting with there poetrery unit today and Marinette didn't need that today, not on her first day back.

They spent the whole first half of the day learning math and everyone looking at Marinette wondering why she was upset and why she was gone for 2 weeks. When it came to lunch, Chloe and Adrien and Ms.B guided Marinette to Chloe's limo becuase the three of them were going to Chloe's hotel for lucnh becuase they knew that Lila whould start something at Lunch.

After lunch the class amde there way to the classroom were Ms.B and Marinette were talking.

"Are you shure about this Marinette?" she asked.

"I don't what rumours spreading around. I want to clear the air, I need to do this." she responed as she whent and sat in her saet. The rest of the class then made there way to there seats. This was the first time that the notice Ms.B, Chloe, Adrien and Marinette were waering black.

"Alright class you may be wondering why we skipped litecy today and why I am wearing black." she began but was soon interuptd by a liar.

"Thank you Ms.B. As you all now my Grandfather has sadly passed away. I thank you for your support." she then shed a few fake tears. As the class began to cunsole her.

Marinette chould't take it. When ever Lila lied she whould go to the bathroom and talk to Tikki and text Jason her probloms. He always made her feel better about herself. She cried. She cried hard, full of emotion.

Chloe when't to her friends side to comfert her. As Adrien got up from his seat and when't to his Lady's side. Everyone was wondering the same thing, Why is Marinette crying? Lila didn't know but she planned to make it in her favouire.

"You  may be wondering why Marinette is crying and the truth is that...she killed my Grandfather. She pushed him onto the road." She beagn to cry as everyone glared at Marinette. There classmate was a killer.

"Shut up Lila." Adrien told her.

"What do you means shut up!? She killed my grandfather." She shouted outraged that he whould tell her to shut up.

"SHUT UP!!!" Marinette yelled as she ran out of the room not careing about a single person in that room. Chloe ran after her.

"How dare Marinette tell you to shut up Lila." Rose told her "She's a killer."

Adrien had enough. How dare they tell his princess to "Shut up" and that she was a "Killer".

"Stop lieing Lila she didn't lie." Adrien said harshly.

"She's not lieing Agrest." Kim glared at the model.

"Marinette didn't push Lila's grandfather becuase she was in her room crying."

"What do you mean?" asked a confued Alix.

"The reason wny Marinette hasn't been to school is becuase her brother died."

"Hah! Marinette dosn't have any brothers, she's an only child!" Alya shouted as she standed up.

"She was adopted. Her brother died today ask Ms.B"

"Adrien is right class." Ms.B told them. They all then felt bad. Marinette had lost her brother. They all then ran out of the class to apoligive. They found her under a tree crying to Chloe, who was rubbing circles on the girls back.

"Were sorry Marinette." The class said in uncison, minus Lila.

"We should't have belived Lila and were sorry for your loss." Sabrina said for all of them.

"We all hope we can all become freinds again." Alya said.

Now Marinette was the forgivieng type so the whole class thought that she was going to forgive them. But when Marinette thought about what Jason would do, was not forgigving them.

She stood up beofre responding "I'm sorry but I can't be friends with epople who have hurt  me." and witn that she walked away.

When Chloe catched up to her BFF she asked "Why did you not forgive them?"

"Becuase Jason whould't have whanted me to."