Class Redemption-Chloe

It all started when Lila came. When Sabrina decied to become Lila's little puppy is when Chloe fianally relised her feelings and she aplogived. She apolgived to Marinette for all the things eh had done to her in the past. A new friendship was born that day.

"Cmon Chloe, Nathaneil won't be happy if he has to stand in the rain wating for you." Marinette called from outside the bathroom.

"Comeing, comeing." she called back. Her, Marinette, Nathaneil and Luka were going on a double date. After Adrien sided with Lila is when Marinette finally understood her feeling towards the muscian. They had been dateing as long as her and Nathaneil have. That was all thanks to Mari.

Chloe finally got out of the bathroom. Her hair was down with a balck headband, she had pearl neclase and yellow flats. The dress was one Mari had desighned for her. the top was white with white dots swon on. There was a sash on the wait witch was back, the bottem of the dress was yellow satin that was knee-length.

Marinette's outift though was just as amazing. Her hair was down, with earing that had rubys in them. Her dress was red with a black belt on the wait, It walso stopped at the knee. She had a red travel-backpack on her shoulder were Tikki was.

The two girls comlemtneted each other befor going downstaires to the lobby.

~~~~~~~~~~

Lila nad her sheep were walking around twon. Ms.B anniversey for teaching was soon and they whanted to get her something extra special. While walking they saw a goup of four. Both couples hand-in-hand laughing at something Chloe had said. "Something something riducoulous."

"Omg there on a date!" Rose shrekied.

"Yah they are! Hey isn't that your brother Juleka?" Mylene asked.

The group then looked at the group.

"Hey what if we sabotged the date? Maybe it will stop Marinette from bullying me." Lila said. The group agreed and the plan was on.

Chloe saw the interaction and smiled. She opened up her phone.

Quinne: They saw us everything is in motion.

Camra Man: Good, do you see the gree light above you?

Chloe looked up and shure enough there was a green light.

Quienne: Yup.

Camra Man: Then everything is good.

Back to were the class was they had made a plan and the first faze was in motion.

Marinette and Nathenail were taking about a new idea they had. It was Chloe's birthday soon and he whanted to make something extra special for her. They were talking when all of sudden Mari's phone rang. She picked it up and awnsered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Marinette Dupin-cheng?"

"Yes."

"You home is on fire."

Marinette hanged up. Did they think she was stupid? The bakery was just right outside and it was not in flames. The class groaned, the first faze had been a bust.

Chloe watched as this intercation happend and then texted someone.

Quienne: Did there first faze. Prank call.

Camra Man: Good. Got it all on record.

Chloe smilled before going to Marinette and pulling her into a store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with the rest of the class they put there second faze into action.

The two girls were walking around trying to find a braclet for Ms.B's anniversery. Though she was a pretty bad teacher they didn't what to be mean, well Marinette didn't. As they were walking they acidently stepped on a typrope.

They looked up to see paint about to fall on them, they were pulled away though. A girl was walking around trying to find some tailor sissers for her brother. She looked and saw two girls about to be covered in paint. She grabbed them and pulled them away beofre the paint chould get all over them.

"You guys ok?" Luka asked as they ran up with the girls.

"Yah were fine, right Chlo?" Marinette asked.

"Yup!" she smiled. She looked over to see that the girl that had sved them from the paint was still there. She made her way over to her and hugged her.

"Thank you."

"No promlom." the girl said.

"Whats your name?"

"Maia. Maia Jenn."

"Thank you Maia, I'm Chloe. Call me if you need anything." she haned her a card with her nember on it before going back to her boyfirend and friends. She then opened up her phone.

Quinnie: Got that all right?

Camra Man: Yup, every single deatil.

Quinne: Are you shure about faze three? It's kinda dagousrse.

Camra Man: It'll be fine.

Chloe sighed before putting her phone back into her pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you shure this is safe?" Kim asked.

"We need to do this!" Alya stenly told the group. "For Lila's safety!"

"There is a 89% chance this will work." Max told the group.

"But a 11% chance it won't." Mylene trailed.

"Better safe then sorry." Alya said as she pushed the botten to start the faze.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of four walked around town as they made there way to the bridge. They sat on a bench and began to talk about all sorts of stuff. While talking a man came up to them.

He had brown hair and black eyes and was around 30. "What to see a trick?" he asked.

The group nodded as he showed them the trick. He bgan to suffle a stack of cards. He then asked Marinette to pick one. It was the 4 of spades.

"Ah, a four just like you all." he said. He the got anougher stack of cards and asked Marinetet to pick one again. The card was a drwaing of the sea.

He guided them all to the the edge of the bridge and said "Look deep to see what you see."

"I don't really see anyth-" but Marinetet was cut off by a group pushing the four into the ocean. The began to swim up as they coughed and tried to catch there breath. With the help of each other they got out.

They looked at the laughing class as they watched them fall into the ocean.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!!??????" Luka yelled.

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR!!!!" The all turned around to see police all around them.

"Wha-" Alix started.

"You all are hear by arested for attempted murder." And with that people started to get hadncoffed and put in backs of police cars.

Chloe smirked and pulled out her phone witch was still working.

Quinne: Thanks.

Camra Man: No problom.

*A/N: Can anyone guess who Camra Man is?*