Chapter 1 : A mysterious baby

The warm and the light of the sun that cause a young women to wake up in her slumber and then she sit up and stay for a few minutes while looking at the window like she always do when she woke up. Although there is nothing new nor interesting she just like to look at the beauty of the nature.

She finally decided to stand up and prepare for her daily routine which is wake up, eat, bath,work, go home, and sleep nothing interesting but she didn't care since she was use to it and she prefer a quiet place while reading or inventing something like toys, recipe,clothes and etc that she learned from the book that her parents gave to her before they disappear in this world.

After she ate her breakfast she immediately put her dishes in the sink and then pick her axe, bag and basket and then went out.

Time skip~

When she is going in the forest she heard a greeting of the other wood cutter.
"Hey! (y/n) good morning." He greeted cheerfully.
(Y/n) nod as a acknowledge and mumble a good morning.
"How was your day?" He question cheerfully.
"It's ok sir Bart thank you for asking..." She said politely.
Satisfied in her reply he nod and then he told her to be careful and she return it with a nod. While walking away she heard their conversation

"Hey why are you still asking her like that you know she always emotionless and doesn't like to socialize with us?" The other wood cutter ask.

"She maybe a loner but she is a good child back then and until now." Answer Bart.

"I feel sorry for her since she has nobody to support and company her."

The last word make her fist balled, she doesn't need any pity. She brushed it off and then continued to walk away.

While she was walking she found a perfect tree to cut, she let her bag and basket down and then she grab her axe then she started to cut the tree.After she finished cutting the tree she heard something moving in the bush but she just shrugged it off thinking maybe it was just a bunny or a fox, until she heard a cry...... She stop what her doing and then she approach the bushes where she heard a cry. When she is near in the bushes she carefully remove it and then saw someting or someone that made her breath stop.

(Y/n) POV

I saw a beautiful baby in the bushes it has a beautiful long wavy orange hair, tan skin, and a beautiful red eyes, a blue mark in his left eye but what caught of my attention are the two horns that poking in his head.

"What kind of creature it is?" I thought.

I didn't realise that I was staring to long until I heard a giggle. I saw a baby looking and reaching me while he giggled. I carefully reach him and carry the baby, he seem to enjoyed it while playing my (height/hair)(color/hair).

I know that a normal person would ignore or scared at the baby since it's not a human its obvious beacause of the horn but my guts says that baby would not harm me, I trust my guts since It never put me in danger.

"I wonder why and where your parents?" I ask him even though he doesn't understand what am I saying. I get back to carry the woods and axe while carrying a baby after a few steps I heard a cry, I look down on him and I saw his skin crack. My instinct suddenly kick in and I return to the bushes where there are a lot of trees in there, after that he recovered.

"He got burn when the sunlight hit him, thank goodness I immediately run back to the bushes." I thought and then sigh in relief until it turned it into the anger.

"Wait if he was gonna burn in the sun doesn't mean that his parent left him here to die?!" I thought angrily.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it little boy....." Said to him.

He just stare with a tears in his eye and I rub it with my thumb and then I hug him for a while, few minutes later I let go of him and then we stared each other while he sniffling.

"Now how do I make you stop from crying ?" I ask while putting my hand in my chin and then close my eyes, a few seconds I heard a giggle from him while I gave him a confuse look.

I rest my hands in my cheek and I felt something smooth and soft, I took it off and then I saw it was a petal. I look at him once again and I saw him stop giggling, I put it again in my cheek and then he start to giggle again.

I remove my shirt and then use it to cover him from the sun so now I am wearing a tank top. I carry my belongings and then I started to go home with a baby in my arms.

Little did I know that the story of my life has begin.