Chapter 14

Both man and beast heard that. In the back of his mind, Moony heard something, felt something, but he wasn't sure what. The noise that grumbled somewhere from inside of him was exciting. Moony was in control now, at least for the most part.

He grabbed her, forcefully pulling her into his space, desperately pouring his mouth into hers. She relaxed against his body, gripping his clothing aggressively. Tongues fought in an epic battle for dominance. Remus tangled his right hand in her thick hair, tugging back roughly, exposing her neck. He tore at the flesh below his teeth, nibbling at it almost rough enough to break the skin, sucking, tasting every inch of her possible. He made his way down to her collarbone, leaving a trail of saliva that glistened in the moonlight.

She leaned back, arching as she thrust her pelvis forward, like she was daring him to explore her further. She ground herself against his dress pants—trying to achieve the friction she so desperately longed for. Her heat, along with her want, paired with his pulse pumping loudly, and his need—the amass buildup of all their pent-up frustration and emotions were finally surfacing as together they became one in this lustful, passionate affair.

Her eyes rolled, thoroughly enjoying the undeniable arousal she was feeling. Moony's hands found the small clasp on the back of her dress, greedily tearing through it before undoing the zipper. He pulled the straps down over her shoulders, exposing just the tops of the soft pale pink flesh of her cleavage. Groaning as she bit her lip in response, she could feel the older man's erection—which only made her want him that much more. She pulled her body up, bringing her face to meet his once again.

"Hi," Remus' voice was shaky, caught in his throat, not positive if what he was thinking was actually what he was saying or made any sense coming out. This young woman had captivated him; been his undoing ever since that first day they met on the train headed to Hogwarts in her third year. But he'd never tell her that. He wanted nothing more than to be with her, in every sense of the word.

"Hi," she breathed back.

His hands were holding onto her, hovering somewhere between her waist and hipbone. His long fingers were sprawled across her back, brushing against her exposed heated skin, propelling electricity to run rapidly through her. She shuddered at the sensation, involuntarily biting at her lower lip for the umpteenth time.

"Merlin, Hermione, you are so turned on. I can feel your body aching with desire, smell your arousal," the animal within him said with a throaty, almost growl.

"You have no idea," she whispered, her eyes fluttering closed.

He pulled her hips into him with more force than he had meant to, but the action only seemed to excite the both of them further as he pulled them onto the floor.

She sat down on top of him, straddling him between her thighs.

He could feel himself harden further as his eyes traced the contour of her body. He loved seeing her legs spread apart as she sat atop him. He held onto her hips, pressing her down firmly so that she could feel the affect she was having on him.

Her smile was shy and innocent; a glimpse of the girl that he had met so many years ago. It was nice to know that she was still there. That look faded quickly, replaced by a mischievous, wicked grin that said she was ready for him. She leaned forward, pressing her semi-exposed breasts into his upper body. She knew she was teasing him and she liked it—the thrill, the power, everything—and she found herself wondering how long she would be able to keep it up.