Chapter 1: Voldemort Has A What!?!

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. They belong to J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Harry's P.O.V:

"VOLDEMORT HAS A WHAT?!" I screamed at Dumbledore.
"Voldemort has a grandson," Dumbledore repeated, sounding a lot calmer than he should, "and we're bringing him to Hogwarts."
As you can guess, that statement caused more shouting.
"HE'LL BE EVIL, JUST LIKE HIS GRANDDAD!" Ron yelled while Sirius nodded.
"How has he got a Grandson?" Remus asked.
"It turns out that he had an affair with a muggle. The woman got pregnant and had a baby girl but was killed in a plane crash when the daughter was five. The daughter, named Sally Jackson, shows no magical potential whereas her son, Perseus Jackson has shown to be very powerful," Dumbledore explained.

At the mention of the devil child's name, Snape choked on his drink.
I wonder why.
"How do we know that he hasn't already joined Voldemort?" Mrs Weasley asked.
Dumbledore replied, "Tom doesn't yet know of his heir, which is why we have to get to him first. Harry, Hermione and Sirius will come with me to collect him. He lives in New York."
How dare Voldemort get to have a family when he killed mine!!!
"I bet he'll be evil," Ron voiced.
Hermione looked unsure, "You don't know that Ron, you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover."
He'll be evil. I bet he has no nose.
"When are we going to get him?" Sirius asked.
"Now." was Dumbledore's answer.