Chapter 24: The Final Battle

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do.

///Last Time///

Annabeth gave one last glance at Harry before doing the same.
"You'll never get revenge," Wormtail continued to taunt the-boy-who-lived.
Harry shut his eyes and then re-opened them, "I don't want revenge. If I do, I'll be no better than Voldemort and I'll be stuck here forever. You're just in my head."
Then, Harry took one last look at the manor before walking through Wormtail's hologram-like body and diving into the crystal clear water.

The demigods landed and dismounted, with Travis shouting, "Is this the guy we're fighting?"
"On a completely related note, what happened to your nose?" Connor asked You-know-who.
Voldemort and co. looked like Connor had slapped them.
Voldemort quickly regained his composure and demanded, "What makes you think that you can talk to me like that?"
Connor shrugged, "There's no rule saying I can't, besides even if there was I rule, I would talk to you like that anyway. I don't follow rules."
Harry had no idea who this boy was but the look on Voldemort's face was so priceless, that Harry decided that he wanted to get the other boy a medal.
"Enough of this foolishness, it seems that you have chosen to fight. So it's a fight that you will get," You-know-who announced.
Harry wasn't 100% sure but he was pretty sure that he heard the same boy mutter to another kid, who looked like his brother, "How long do you recon it took to plan that speech?"

///This Time///

Harry was glad that he had the demigods by his side, they fought in a style that he'd never seen before. They also all had wands. When Percy had questioned where they had come from, Connor Stoll, the same boy who had sassed Voldemort, had replied, "Hecate's rooting for us."
Harry decided that he was also glad that he had a Goddess, two according to Percy as apparently the twelve-year-old girl was Lady Artemis, on his side because it meant that every so often, a bolt of lightning would strike the Earth and kill a Death Eater.

Hermione turned and came face to face with Bellatrix Lestrange.
"Awww...does Muddy little Granger want to fight?" Bellatrix taunted as Hermione leveled her wand at the female Death Eater.
Bellatrix started to throw spells at Hermione, which she then blocked, as Annabeth then joined the duel. Even though both the daughter of Athena and the brightest witch of her age were good fighters, Bellatrix had more experience and was slowly getting the upper hand.
Just as Bellatrix was about to cast the killing curse, an angry, female voice yelled, "Get away from my daughters, you bitch!"
Mcgonagall/Athena came speeding towards the three witches and then deflected the curse that Bellatrix threw at her.
Mcgonagall/Athena's eyes scanned the battlefield and landed on the son of Poseidon, "Seaweed Brain! I leave for ONE day and you manage to start a war!"

Hermione and Annabeth were more caught up in the fact that Mcgonagall/Athena called Hermione her daughter.
"What do you mean 'daughter'?" the girlfriend of Percy asked.
"Oh, yeah," Athena said, "You're my daughter, Hermione."
The Goddess of Wisdom flicked her hand and a symbol of an owl appeared over Hermione's head.
Percy decided it appropriate to say what they said at Camp, "All hail Hermione Granger, daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and some of stuff."
Athena glared at Percy, "In case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a war here."

Almost immediately after Athena said that, the fighting started again, with Harry fighting Voldemort, Athena, Hermione and Annabeth fighting Bellatrix and Artemis fighting Nemesis, who had just turned up. Everyone else was just fighting random Death Eaters, although Draco had been put up against his father. Dumbledore sent Athena a questioning look as he appeared with the Order of the Phoenix. Immediately, they too, joined the fray. Voldemort sent a killing curse at Harry, which he countered with his famous disarming spell. There spells met in the middle and rebounded. Both managed to dodge their spells. Suddenly, there was a puff of purple smoke and Heacte appeared just as Voldemort cast another killing curse.
"Rebound it with your famous spell, Harry. I'll delt with his horcruzes," Hecate told Harry mentally.
Harry did as the Goddess said and cast the disarming spell. Voldemort's killing curse rebounded and this time, he didn't have time to dodge. His body fell to the floor, completely lifeless. Athena took the chance to kill Bellatrix while she was distracted and Artemis used her powers to send Nemesis back to Olympus.

Immediately, the demigods and wizards started to round up the Death Eaters that survived. They would be sent to Azkaban. Percy went and clapped Harry on the back and, for the first time in weeks, Harry properly smiled. Voldemort was dead, and he wasn't coming back.