Chapter 4: RED Joins Us

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. They are owned by J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Annabeth's P.O.V:

I had long since forgotten about my hate for Rachel. Especially after she helped us in the battle. So me and her were now friends.
"Rachel!" me and Percy shouted at the same time, "What are you doing here?!"
Rachel chuckled and replied, "I'm related to the Weasleys, they're my cousins. When I was told that Voldemort's Grandson was staying here, I should've known it would be you, Percy."
"How do you know Rachel?" Ron asked.
"We all went to the same camp," Sevy answered.
"Have you wrote a letter to Lou Ellen about you being here?" I asked as the thought came to mind, "She'll kill you when you get back to camp if you don't."
Sevy paled, stood up and then announced, "It seems that I must leave," then to us he said in Greek, "Good luck, these wizards are as nosy as."
And with that he swept from the room.

Rachel's P.O.V:

I understood enough Greek to know what Severus said. Can't say I disagree though. Annabeth and Percy both left some of their food and I suddenly remembered why.
"Can you light the fire, please Aunt?" I asked my Aunt.
She nodded and Percy and Annabeth stood up and swiped the last of their food into the fire while muttering the names of their parents, and probably Lady Hecate. Ron stared at them, gobsmacked, "Why the bloody hell are you burning food?!"
"It's part of our religion," I answered and quickly did the same with my food.
Apollo, please don't make me say any prophecies.
Ron continued to stare at us in horror.
"So," Hermione said, trying to break the awkward silence, "What's this Camp? The one you know Snape from?"
"It's like a summer camp but all around the year," Annabeth explained before turning to me and asking, "Weren't you going to that school that your dad wanted you to go to?"
"The Weasleys saved me from the torture," I replied.
"As soon as we saw that you had magical potential, we knew you had to have an education, and nowhere is better than Hogwarts," my Aunt stated.
"Magical potential?" Percy asked, eyebrows raised.
I glared at him.
I was getting dreams of this graveyard so like with all my other dreams I sketched them. Ginny saw them when she shared a room with me.
I really hoped that I said the right thing in Greek.
"What language was that?" Hermione inquired.
"Ancient Greek. We learn it at Camp," Annabeth told her.
Hermione nodded, but didn't look satisfied with the answer.
The rest of the dinner was eaten in silence, though not without Harry sending glares in Percy's direction every other minute or so.
His glares are pathetic. Even I could glare better than that.