Chapter 19: Reveal And Voldemort Has Good Timing

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do.

Percy's POV:

I didn't think it was a coincide that the day that Voldemort chose to attack was the one day that Athena wasn't at Hogwarts.
"Everyone ready!" I yelled.
Then, I pointed my sword towards the Thanatos Eathers, sorry, Death Eater and shouted, "CHARGE!!!"
I glanced at Annabeth, we'd win this battle, we'd beat my other, just as equally annoying, Grandad.

///2 Hours Before///

Harry's POV:

Today was the day that we reveal DS to the whole school. Me and Ron finally had enough proof to sell him out as the Evil Death Eater Spawn that he is. We walked into the hall and most of the students were there, eating breakfast.
Good, I want everyone to know.
"Listen up!" I said, standing up on the Gryffindor table, "I have something to reveal to you."
I definitely had everyone's attention now.
"Percy Jackson is evil! He's the Grandson of VOLDEMORT!" I yelled at the top of my voice.
Muttering and shrieks erupted around the hall.
I continued, "I need your help to take him down before he becomes to much of a threat."
Cheering erupted from the students and I was so caught up in having their full attention that I didn't notice that Neville, Luna and Malfoy had snuck out of the Great Hall.
"Follow Harry!" Ron yelled to more clapping.
And with that, me and Ron strolled out of the Hall, closely followed by the whole school.

Percy's POV:

Me, Clarisse, Chris, Annabeth and Rachel were down by the lake talking to Tim, the giant squid. We decided to skip breakfast, not wanting to have Potter glaring at us all while we were eating. Suddenly, Drake came running up to us, followed by Neville and Luna.
"Guys," Drake started, "Potter has the whole school marching this way. He told them that you're You-know-who's grandson."
True to his word, coming this way I could see Potter leading what looked like the whole school towards us.
Just flipping brilliant.
Mini-me and his army reached us and I sighed, I should've seen this coming.
"Percy Jackson, or should I say Percy Riddle?" Potter said with a smug smirk.
"Please say Percy Jackson, that's the name I was born with," I replied to his rhetorical question.
That wiped his smug grin of his face.

"Is there a point to this, Potter?" Wise Girl demanded, "Percy only found out about his heritage when you came and told him."
"As you can see, Jackson is using the Imperious Curse on my sweet Annie, and Rachel, Luna and Neville," Potter announced to his band of followers.
"EXCUSE ME?!" Annabeth demanded to Potter, "when did I become your sweet Annie?!"
I saw fear in the-boy-who-lived's eyes for a second at Annabeth's tone, but it was quickly gone.

"Percy isn't a Death Eater. And he isn't working for his grandfather, either. You don't have any proof to say different," Hermione said.
Potter stared at Hermione like she'd lost her mind, "But, Mione, he's evil!"
Hermione shook her head, "Where's the evidence?"
"He's sacrifices food for a fake religion and he has weird nicknames for his group of followers. He being evil is as real as God himself," Potter protested.
Me, the other demigods and Hermione all took an intake of breath.
He's so SCREWED!

No One's POV:

Thunder rumbled up above as the Gods flew into a rage.
How dare this mortal disrespect us?!
Down on Earth, Harry was unaware of the danger that he had put himself in, the Gods were done with him disrespecting them.
"What?!" Harry demanded.
"Harry, take that back," Hermione glanced up at sky, "quickly. They don't like people disrespecting them."
"What do you mean?" Harry was confused, along with the rest of the school.
"The Go..." Neville started, but he didn't finish as it was at that moment that Voldemort chose to reveal himself and his followers.
"And here I was thinking that I was going to be the one to kill you...but it turns out your own stupid words will get you killed," Voldemort hissed with glee.
"You brought him here!" Harry exclaimed.
Percy and co. were more focused on how Voldemort knows about there heritage.
"You know?" Chris demanded.
Voldemort nodded, "I got a visit from the woman of Revenge."
"Nemesis," Annabeth said.
"Fuck," Rachel muttered, "we're in trouble."
"No shit," was Clarisse's snarky reply.

///To Be Continued///