Chapter 20: INVASION!!! (Part 1)

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do. Greek will be in Italics.

///Last Time///

"What?!" Harry demanded.
"Harry, take that back," Hermione glanced up at sky, "quickly. They don't like people disrespecting them."
"What do you mean?" Harry was confused, along with the rest of the school.
"The Go..." Neville started, but he didn't finish as it was at that moment that Voldemort chose to reveal himself and his followers.
"And here I was thinking that I was going to be the one to kill you...but it turns out your own stupid words will get you killed," Voldemort hissed with glee.
"You brought him here!" Harry exclaimed.
Percy and co. were more focused on how Voldemort knows about there heritage.
"You know?" Chris demanded.
Voldemort nodded, "I got a visit from the woman of Revenge."
"Nemesis," Annabeth said.
"Fuck," Rachel muttered, "we're in trouble."
"No shit," was Clarisse's snarky reply.

///Currently///

A deathly silence had taken over the school.
"What does he mean?" Ron questioned Percy.
The demigods exchanged glanced and Percy asked, "Should we tell them."
Annabeth nodded and Percy turned back to the students and said, "Right, this is going to to sound crazy but the Greek Gods are real. I'm proof. I'm a son of Poseidon. Annabeth is a daughter of Athena. Clarisse is a daughter of Ares. Chris is a son of Hermes. Draco is a son of Aphrodite. Luna is a daughter of Iris. Neville is a son of Demeter and Rachel is the Oracle, which means she gives Prophecies. Basically, before I came to Hogwarts, we'd just finished a war against my other evil Grandad, Kronos, when Hecate, the Goddess of Magic, appeared to us and blessed Annabeth so she can do magic and told us that she would need to be able to do magic soon. And then, Potter turned up and, well, we came here. End of story. Also, Nemesis is the Goddess of Revenge. And I swear of the River Styx that everything I said is true."

The whole school, plus the teachers stared at Percy like he was insane, excluding Snape.
Percy, noticing the Potions Master, then said, "Oh yea, Sevy, or Professor Snape as you know him, is a son of Hecate."
Dumbledore turned to stare at Snape. The son of Hecate raised an eyebrow.
"As interesting as this little chat is, I was just about to take over the school," Voldemort interrupted.

Percy's POV:

I don't think it was a coincide that the day that Voldemort chose to attack was the one day that Athena wasn't at Hogwarts. I brought out Riptide to laughter from both sides. Of course, that soon ended once I uncapped the pen.
"Everyone ready!" I yelled.
I was talking to the other demigods, plus Hermione, I didn't think that the other students would follow me.
Then, I pointed my sword towards the Thanatos Eathers, sorry, Death Eater and shouted, "CHARGE!!!"
I glanced at Annabeth, we'd win this battle, we'd beat my other, just as equally annoying, Grandad. The other demigods brought out there weapons and charged at the Death Eaters.
"Rachel!" I shouted, "Protect the students!"
Rachel nodded and my voice seemed to snap the students out of there daze. Potter looked stunned that I wanted to protect the school. I rolled my eyes.
I didn't have time for him, I have to beat Voldemort.

Harry's POV:

How can the Gods be real?! DS must be lying!
All my doubts flew out the window as we witnessed Percy control the water in the Black Lake. I made my decision.
"4th Years and below, get back to the Castle," I yelled.
Percy glanced at me, I was wrong to judge him, before going back to controlling the water.
"6th Years, defend the Castle and younger students. 7th and 5th Years, ATTACK!" I shouted to the other wizards and witches.
Unsurprisingly, some Slytherins wanted to fight with Voldemort but Dumbledore quickly sent them back to their common room. Malfoy stayed, though, and helped our side.

I turned back to the fight and, even from here, I could see what a great fighter Jacks...Percy was. All the demigods could fight well too. I sent spells at the Death Eaters and joined Neville as he slashed at Voldemort's followers with, what looked like, a sword. Luna, Clarisse and Annabeth were also holding their own, slashing and stabbing the dark wizards. I spotted Percy, Malfoy and Chris going up against Bellatrix, Malfoy Senior and two other Death Eaters that I don't know the names of. They were doing fine on their own. That left Voldemort to me. I drew in a long breath before yelling, "Hey, Voldemort! It's you and me!"

///Voldemort and Harry Fight///

I cast my famous spell at Voldemort and watched as he dodged it. Then, he turned into black smoke and flew out of Hogwarts. His followers quickly did the same. I wasn't going to lie, I was confused.

No One's POV:

Everyone was just as stunned as Harry. A silence settled over the battlefield when suddenly a scream was heard. Harry spun around just to see Annabeth fall through a hole in the ground. Next, Clarisse fell, with everyone too startled to reach her. Chris dived for Percy's hand but couldn't reach it before he too, fell. This was why Voldemort had retreated. Rachel also disappeared through the floor. Everyone was silent, even more so than before. It felt like everything was in slow motion as a hole opened up beneath Harry. Percy dived for the-boy-who-lived's hand but missed by inches, he was helpless as Harry fell into the gloomy depths below.