Chapter 10: DADA With The Toad

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do.

Harry's POV:

To say I was disappointed when DS walked into DADA and sat down, would be a huge understatement.
How is that Devil Spawn still here?! Why hasn't he been kicked out, yet?!
The lesson started so I had to push my thoughts of Jackson to the side. Umbridge told us to take out our text books and read chapter 2. Both Hermione and Annabeth didn't open their books and instead sat with their hands in the air for about 10 minutes until Umbridge noticed them.
"Yes, Miss..." she asked in a sickly sweet voice.

"Granger, and there's nothing about actually using spells in the textbook you've given us," 'mione said.
Umbridge laughing, "Why on earth would you need to use spells in my classroom?"
I stuck my hand in the air, "But what happens when we get attacked?"
"Are you expecting to get attacked in my classroom, Mr Potter?" Umbit** demanded.
"That's not what he meant..." my sweet Annie started.
"You did not put your hand in the air, Miss..." Umbridge told Annabeth.
"Chase, but what Harry meant was if we get attacked in the real world it isn't going to be risk free," Annabeth said.

"Stop!" Umbridge demanded, in a shrill voice, "You have been told that a certain dark wizard has returned, this is a lie!"
"It's not a lie!" I yelled, "I fought him!"
"Detention, Mr Potter!" the Pink Toad declared.
"So according to you, Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord," I demanded.
"See me tomorrow evening for your detention, Mr Potter," Umbridge said, quietly.

DS raised his hand.
"Yes, Mr..." Umbridge prompted.
"Jackson, but even if you-know-who isn't back there's still things out there, like werewolves. If I come across one and I want to live I have to do something. Oh wait, I have my text book so I tell the werewolf to stay for a second while I look up the proper way to defend myself. Or I get out my text book and throw it at the wolf and run away. I'll look back after I've escaped and I'm sure the first thing I think is, I'm so glad I had my textbook, it saved my life!" Jackson declared.
Umbridge looked as if DS had slapped her around the face, but then again so did everyone else.

Good move, DS! Make everyone think that you will stand up for them, save them. Just wait until I find out your secret!

Annabeth's POV:

Not surprisingly, Seaweed Brain got a detention. He did make some good points though, Umbrit** just couldn't accept the truth. Next, we have potions with Drake and Sevy! Then, after that, we have Divination. I wonder what it will be like.