Chapter 3: The Wizards All Hate Me

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HP. They are owned by J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan.

Harry's P.O.V:

I can't believe that pretty Annabeth girl is with the devil spawn. I want her! She deserves to be with me! When we landed, I looked at the DS (devil spawn) waiting for him to throw up. To my disappoint, he didn't. 12 Grimmuld Place came into view and I heard him mutter, "This is Nico's dream house."
Who's Nico?
We walked inside and immediately Mrs Weasley greeted us, "Hello, my name is Mrs Weasley and this is my children, Ron, Ginny, Fred and George. And this is Severus Snape."
"SEVY!!!" my dream girl and DS yelled.
"I must say when I heard that Dumbledore was going to pick up Percy Jackson, I was hoping it would be you," Snape replied, a smile playing on his lips.
Since when could Snape smile?!
"How many other awesome dudes called Percy Jackson do you know?" DS asked, smirking.

Annabeth's P.O.V:

Sevy was a son of Hecate. I stormed up to him and slapped him. A gasp went around the room but I ignored it.
"I suppose I deserved that," Sevy said, rubbing his cheek.
"Yes, you did," I said, "Where the Hades did you go?! We thought you were DEAD!!!"
"I think it was pretty obvious where I was sent," Sevy replied.
I would've scolded him more but I was interrupted by Harry, "How do you know him?"
"We went to the same camp in America," my boyfriend answered.
We sat down and started to eat. It didn't escape my notice that both Harry and the tall lanky boy, Ron, were practically drooling over me.
"Have you got a hairbrush on you by any chance?" I asked Percy.
Hermione asked, "Why do you need a hairbrush?"
"To whack those two," I pointed to Harry and Ron, "so they leave me alone and stop drooling over me."
"Why a hairbrush?" Mrs Weasley asked.
Sevy chuckled.
Percy started to explain, "Basically, me, Annabeth and my friend Rachel were trying to escape... a vicious dog and Rachel threw a hairbrush at it so we could escape."
"I'll have you know that that hairbrush saved your life, treat it with respect," said a voice behind me.
Me and Percy spun around and came face to face with Rachel Elizabeth Dare.