Why?

Dixie POV

Her mouth moves against mine as we kiss passionately my hands moving to her face but I think she realised what we were doing and pulled away.
"Dixie no" she said shock in her eyes.
"I'm so sorry Addison I knew I shouldn't of done it, it was just to tempting" I say and she gets up from her chair.
"I'm your teacher..." she said and I sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"That was a mistake Dixie and should never happen again" she says firmly and I nod my head. I couldn't help but feel like she just ripped my heart in two.
"I'm sorry..." I say and she paces around the room.
"I think I'll leave" I say trying to get up but she stops pacing and walks towards me.
"No stay Dixie it's late and I don't want you going home so late...just stay" she says which takes me by surprise.

Her face was red and flushed and her eyes didn't meet mine as she looked down at her feet.
"Are you sure?" I say and she finally looks at me.
"Yeah" she says softly and just then her phone rings and I look at her phone. It reads Bryce and I look at Addison who didn't move to grab her phone. We both just stayed dead quiet as the phone rang before it was just silence.

"Mommy I'm tired" We both see a very tired Ava, Juliet and Logan come out of the living room. At least then didn't see Addison and I kiss, that would be awkward.
"Okay then let's get ready for bed, go up to your rooms I'll be there in a second" they all nod their heads and walk up the stairs. Addison looks back at me and breath in and out.
"You can shower and change into some comfy clothes in my room, we don't have a guest room so you will have to sleep with me" she says more as a command then anything else.

"I can take the couch" I say and she shakes her head.
"No the couch is not comfy to sleep on and you need a good place to rest your ankle" she says and with that walks up the stairs. I sigh and eventually walk up the stairs and head down the hallway. I opened one of the doors which was definitely Addison's room. It was a masters bedroom with a huge king sized bed in the middle. It was black and white mostly but with some colour there and there.

I walked into the bathroom and flipped the switch. Holy crap even the bathroom is huge. It had a double shower, a bath on the side and a double basin. It was also black and white like the bedroom but it was done so nicely.
"Here's some clothes" I jump putting some pressure on my ankle which makes me hiss in pain and nearly fall over. Addison drops the clothes and rushes to me and gets a grip of both of arms. She holds me steady and I feel my eyes start to water.

I'm not great with pain, to be fair I'm properly the biggest baby but I was holding it together for Addison.
"It hurts..." I say letting the tears fall slowly.
"Shh it's okay" she said in a soothing manner as she caresses my face with her hand. She wipes away my falling tears and I can't bring myself to look her in her eyes.

I calm down and close my eyes which had a tingly feeling from my eyes been dry and tired. I open them again and look at Addison who was watching me carefully.
"Are you okay?" She said and I nod my head.
"Are you sure you're going to be okay bathing by yourself?" I nod my head again and she sighs. She lets go of me and picks up my clothes putting them on the wash basket. She closes the door behind her and I hop over to the bath.

I cleaned myself up before putting on the clothes that Addison gave me which was a baggy big white shirt and some sweatpants. I hop out of the bathroom and land on the bed groaning. Addison walks inside the room and closes the door.
"The kids are in bed" she said and I nod my head.
"Dixie please talk to me" she said and I look at her. She moves across the room and takes a seat next to me.

"Sorry I'm just tired and in pain" I say and she sighs.
"Dixie about that kiss-"
"I'm sorry can we just go to sleep?" I say already crawling back. She nods her head and I get under the covers. She did the same thing and turned the light off. I turned to my side and closed my eyes. I was already so tired. I fell asleep quickly and woke up alone in the bed.