I'm coming

Addison POV

I move away from Bryce and stare at him. He looks at me confused.
"Baby what's the matter?" He says and I just stare at him.
"What are you doing here?" I say and he smiles at me.
"I came home early, surprise!" He says and pushes past me. He puts his suitcase down and I feel my heart drop. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

My phone starts ringing and he moves across the room and grabs my phone. Oh shit.
"Who's Dixie?" Bryce says turning around to look at me. I gave Dixie my number earlier so that if she needed me or wanted to talk she could phone me.
"Oh...it's...it's the new babysitter" I say smiling innocently.
"Why would the babysitter be phoning you at 11:35 at night?" He says and I bite the inside of my cheek.

"I don't know" I say and the phone stops ringing. Bryce looks at me and clenches his jaw.
"I know you're lying Addison!" He says raising his voice a little.
"Why would I be lying Bryce?" I say keeping my cool for the kids sake.
"When did we even get a babysitter?" He says and I cross my arms.
"Since a few days ago. I'm extremely busy with work and I thought getting a babysitter would help me out" I say and Bryce shakes his head.

"Next time check with me before you make any decisions and anyway I don't think we need a babysitter you are doing fine" I breath in and out.
"Bryce I'm really stressed and me being bipolar does not help with it" he rolls his eyes.
"Yeah okay" he says and his phone starts ringing. He takes it out of his pocket and smirks before answering it.

He walks out the room and I sigh. I quickly grab my phone and start texting Dixie.

Addison: hey Dixie I'm sorry I didn't pick up. Bryce came home early :(
Dixie: wait Bryce is home?!
Addison: yeah and I miss you.
Dixie: I miss you too, how are we going to go on our date this Saturday?
Addison: We'll figure it out.

Bryce walks back into the room and I close my phone. He look at me and smiles his dickhead smile.
"So baby maybe we could you know..." he says walking up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I'm tired" I say actually feeling disgusted but I hide it.
"Come on I'll wake you up" he says and starts kissing my neck. It was nothing like Dixie's sweet love kiss that she would place on my neck that made my heart doing a million flips.

I get out of his grip and move away.
"No Bryce I'm serious, I'm really tired" he huffs and rolls his eyes.
"Fine whatever" he says and puts his phone on the counter before turning around and looking through the wine. His phone goes off and I look over at it.

"Hey baby I miss you so much I wish you were back here with me, I love you loads"

My blood starts boiling. I grab his phone as he turns around.
"Who the fuck is this?!" I say and he try's to grab his phone from me but I move away.
"Are you cheating again?!" I shout not caring about anything else.
"No Addison it's nothing just give me my phone back" he says and I toss the phone at his face which he dodges.

"You fucking bitch!" He shouts.
"Bryce I gave you another try to fix what you did last time when you fucked the kids old teacher and now what, you're sleeping with someone else when you are in your business trips?!" I shout and he rolls his eyes at me.
"You're being crazy Addison non of that happened" I clench my jaw.
"Bryce are you fucking serious you're so pathetic it's honestly funny" he rolls his eyes again and crosses his arms.

"I didn't do any of that!" I close my eyes for a second before opening them again.
"Just stop lying" I say already feeling a break down start to happen.
"I'm not lying Addison" I groan.
"You know what Bryce I'm done" I say and he shakes his head.
"You're probably cheating too!" He says and I stare at him.

"So what if I am Bryce you've done worst to me" he clenches his jaw.
"You're a slut Addison" okay I'm going to punch him in his stupid face.
"I hate you! I'm sorry it took so damn long to realize that" I say and he stares at me. I breath in and out and calm myself down.
"I want a divorce" I say and he just stares blankly at me.

"You're parent wont like that" I roll my eyes.
"I don't care Bryce just get out!" I say and he stares at me for about two minutes before grabbing his things and walking out. He slams the door shut and I start to sob. I don't even know why I am crying. It's not like he truly loved me it just hurts that I always had to find him cheating on me.

I open my phone and start phoning Dixie. I need her.

After a moment she picks up.
"Hey Addison is everything okay?" She said getting all worried. I sniff and try and hold back a sob.
"Please come here, I need you" I say.
"I'm coming"

+ + +

I bury my head deeper into Dixie's neck. It was already so late and we were cuddling in each other arms on my bed. She rubs my back up and down trying to calm me down.
"Are you feeling any better, do you want me to make you some hot chocolate?" She says and shifts under me. I hold her tighter.
"No don't leave" I say and she laughs softly.

"I actually wanted an excuse to move my arm but I didn't want to be rude" she says and I smile and lift my body up so that she can move her arm to a comfy spot before I lay back down on her.
"Better?" I say and she kisses my forehead.
"Yes thank you" she says and I go back to burying my head into her neck.
"Want to talk about it?" She says softly and starts playing with my hair.

"Bryce and I are getting a divorce" I say and close my eyes.
"Good you deserve better than that asshole...hell you even deserve better than me" I lift my head up and look at her. How dare she say that, she's amazing?!
"What are you talking about?" She sighs.
"I'm just saying I have a lot of my own messed up problems and I mean I'm a student who's way more younger than you. Maybe you deserve someone more mature and-" I cut her off with a kiss.

I pull apart from her and she looks at me with her eyes wide and her face red.
"Baby you talk to much" I say and she laughs.
"You are so amazing and I so what if you're younger then me I mean it would of made things a lot easier if you were out of highschool but that doesn't matter. I can already feel myself falling for you" I say and she smiles at me.

"If I'm being honest I've never felt so strongly about someone before. It's terrifying" she says and I smile at her.
"So I'm scary huh?" I say teasing her.
"Oh yes you are like a level up from the devil"'I open my mouth in shock and punch her on her shoulder.
"You asshole!" I say and she laughs.
"I'm sorry" she says and carries on laughing. I pout and move away from her but she grabs me and flips us over so that she is on top.

"Aww baby I'm sorry please don't be mad at me" she says and kisses my nose. I don't give in and she starts kissing all over my face. I try hard not to smile but she was just so adorable and I smiled.
"Yay, I thought I was going to have to start kissing your neck to get you to not be mad with me" I smirk.
"Oh you can still do that" I say and she giggles before kissing my neck. I close my eye and just enjoy her touch. I so badly want Dixie to be mine.