I'm slowly falling

Anna POV

I tap my nails against my desk trying my best to not think about anything else expect for studying. I could feel the familiar feeling burning inside me just wanted to be set free. No I can't I have to stay strong for Dixie. I've been feeling a little off lately but that's properly just the withdrawal. I remember just how hard it was to stop.

Fuck my life.

I throw my pen down and sigh running my hands through my dark brown hair. There was a knock on the door and I turned my head to see my mom standing there.
"Hi honey sorry to disturb you but there's someone downstairs for you" I frown. I didn't know Dixie was coming over.
"Is it Dixie?" I say and she shakes her head.

"No" I get up and walk out and down the stairs. I see someone sitting on the couch and as I get closer I knew exactly who it was. She stands up and looks at me.
"Tessa what are you doing here?" I say and she gives me a small smile.
"I'll leave you to it" my mom says and leaves the room quickly.

"Hey Anna how are you?" She says and I glare at her.
"Cut the crap Tessa what are you doing here?" I say and she sighs.
"Anna please I just came to check on you" she says and I shake my head.
"How the hell did you find where I live?" She looks down.
"I saw you walking with a girl and I wanted to catch up to you to say hi but I saw you walk into this house" she says and I sigh.

"Anna I'm sorry you know I am" she says moving closer to me but I put my hand up and she backs up a bit.
"You left me all by myself to face all that shit" I say and Tessa sighs.
"Anna my parents were abusive I didn't want to bring you into my house just for you to get hurt!" She says and I stare at her.
"I didn't know that" I say softly and she takes a seat on the couch.

She puts her head in her hands.
"Can we just talk please?" I nod my head and take a seat next to her.
"Okay talk" I say crossing my arms.

Addison POV

"I want you" I say not realizing what I had just said. Dixie stayed quiet which made me stress.
"Holy crap Dixie I'm sorry I just-" before I could finish Dixie's lips were on mine. She pulled away a second later.
"Addison I want you too but not like this" I frown.
"What do you mean?" Dixie smiles at me.
"Let me take you somewhere special" I smile at her.

"Where?" I say and Dixie kisses my cheek.
"That's a surprise now let's get some rest" she says and I pout.
"I'm still horny" I say and Dixies laughter fills the room.
"Well I mean it wouldn't hurt if I use my fingers" I turn over and look at her.
"Yeah we can, we can just not count it" I say smirking. She giggles before sitting up. She straddles my hips and I put my hands on her thighs.

*baby uhm ;)*

She leans down and kisses my neck. She sucks on my sweet spot and I moan softly.
"No marks" I say but she doesn't listen to me and I can feel her making marks. I squeeze her thighs she was definitely leaving more than one but I let it slip it felt to good. Her hands slip under my top and roam my exposed skin which left goosebumps.

"Please Dixies just fuck me" Dixie smirked and licked up my neck before kissing me.
"Tell me if it's to much" she says in between our kisses.
"Wh-" before I could finish her fingers slip into my underwear and she strokes me gently. I gasp and my back lifts off the bed. She moves her hand quickly and I moan.

She slips two fingers into me and I gasp.
"Fuck that feels so good" I say and she moves them in and out slowly at first and a little unsure.
"Faster baby" I say and she gets the memo and moves her fingers quickly. She hits my g-spot and I moan loudly.
"Right there" I say and she hits the same spot over and over again until my body was tensing and my moans got louder. She kisses my neck and moves even faster which sent me over the edge.

I put my hand over my mouth to try and quiet my moans. My body shakes and Dixie helps me ride out my orgasm. She slips her hands out my underwear and puts her two fingers into her mouth and licks them clean. Damn what a sight.
"You taste just as good as I imagined" she comes up to my face and kisses me sweetly. This has got to be my favorite type of kisses, the ones that show just how much you care about each other. The one where you let each other know that you need each other.

We pull away and I was now exhausted.
"Thank you, you're really good with your fingers" I say and Dixie chuckles and lays next to me. We both face each other and she moves closer so that our foreheads touch.
"Goodnight Addy" she says and I smile bigger than ever before.
"Goodnight Dix" I say and she kisses my nose and she wraps her body around mine and I do the same.

Moments like this make me think of how I'm slowly falling in love with her.

* * *

Dixie POV

A week later...

We were sitting in English my now favorite class mainly cause it had my girl in it. I watch as Addison teaches and I just admire her. When did I get so lucky?

The bell rings and I sigh awww now I have to go to History. I hear coughing and I turn my head to look at Anna.
"Anna?" I say and she shakes her head and coughs louder. Her face was red and her eyes were puffy.
"Anna?" I say again and she stops and looks at me. She gives me a small smile.
"I'm fine Dixie I think I'm just getting sick" she says and slowly gets up.

"Let's do something today" she said and I smile and take her hand.
"Yeah of course I miss you" she squeezes my hand.
"I miss you too" she says and I look over at Addison and wink at her. She smiles at me and Anna and I head out the room. Hand in hand.

• • •

I'm sorry I disappeared for so long I was just dealing with some personal things more like I was dealing with myself. I'm sorry I'm just not okay and I don't think I have been for a long time.

Reading your guys comments and sweet messages just make it so much easier to keep going. Thank you for making me smile.