Dixie?

Dixie POV

"Pay attention to me!" I look at Anna who was busy stuffing her face with food. I laugh and put my phone down and look at her.
"What you want dumbass?" I say and she smiles at me.
"So you're going on your date tomorrow huh?" She says and I smile and eat a fry.
"Yeah" she sips her milkshake very loudly which makes me glare at her. She zaps me off and smiled while drinking her milkshake.

"So you and Ms.Easterling are so cute together even though I haven't seen you guys together but I can just imagine it" I laugh and smile at Anna.
"Thanks Anna, I really like her and I don't want to screw this up" I say and Anna puts down her milkshake and looks at me.
"You won't screw it up Dixie you are amazing" my smile grows.
"Yeah but like I'm still scared" Anna smiles at me.

"Dixie give me your hand" I frown before I give her my hand from across the table. She slaps my hand really hard.
"AGH!" I shout and pull my hand away.
"GET A GRIP YOU HAVE GOT A SMOKING HOT DATE TOMORROW!" She shouts and I rub my stinging hand. I glare at her and she smiles innocently at me.

"Anna why the fuck did the just slap my hand?!" I say and she sips her milkshake again.
"Cause you're too far across the table so I can't reach your face, small arms remember" I shake my head and she laughs. I couldn't help but laugh with her.
"I'm helping you get ready tomorrow by the way" I smile.
"Yeah yeah" we finish up our food before I pay and we both head out of our favourite dinner.

We head to my car and hop in.
"So what you want to do now?" She says and I smile at her.
"Movies at my house?" Anna grins.
"MOVIES AT YOUR HOUSE!" She shouts lifting her arms up and hitting the roof of my car.
"ANNA DON'T HIT MY CAR!" She slowly turns her head and looks at me and then punches the roof of my car again. Let's just say we started to play fight and I won.

* * *

"Anna I'm scared!" I say. It was only a couple minutes before I had to go pick up Addison. Anna turned me around and put her hands on my shoulders.
"Look at me" I look at her.
"You look hot as fuck, you are confident and she's going to jump you as soon as she sees you"
"Anna!" She laughs and I shake my head.
"Aww come on Dixie don't lie to me, you want to tap that ass" I glare at her and her one eyebrow goes up.

"Oh you want to whip that ass damn Dixie I didn't think you were the kinky type" I roll my eyes and punch her shoulder. I turn around and look in the mirror. I was wearing a black shortest skirt with a matching crop top black top with thin straps going over my shoulders. I was also wearing black heels and I left my hair down.

I breath in and out and turn around to look at Anna who was busy admiring me.
"Stop looking at me like that" she smiled big at me. She walks over to me and kisses my cheek.
"You look beautiful now go get you're even more beautiful date" she said and I turn and hug her tight and she hugs me back. We pull apart and I smile big at her.
"I love you Anna and thank you" I say and her smile grows.

"I love you too now go!" I laugh and grab my jacket and my purse.
"Bye!"I say and I wave at her. I walk down the stairs and pass Anna's parents.
"Bye Anna's parents!" I say and they smile at me and wave at me.
"Bye Dixie have fun!" I smile and head out the house. I rush to my car and get in and start driving.

I arrive at Addison house and I breath in and out. I get out and grab the flowers that I bought her. Cheesy I know. I walk over to her door and ring the bell. The door opens and my jaw dropped. Their stood Addison wearing a red dress that hugged her ever curve. It was quite short with thin straps like mine and it showed some cleavage.

"Holy crap" I manage to spit out and she laughs.
"I mean you look so stunning" I say and she blushes.
"Thank you, you look so gorgeous" she says looking me up and down and biting her bottom lip. Damn I just wanted to jump her but I kept my hormones under control.
"Oh yes these are for you" I say pulling the flowers from behind my back. She blushes harder and takes them from me.

"Thanks Dix they are so pretty" she says.
"Come in" she says and I step inside and she closes the door. I quickly kiss her cheek and she swats me away playfully. We walk inside and I see the kids with a girl who was busy playing with them.
"DIXIE!" The girls shout and runs over to me. I crunch down and hug them and then Logan who also  came to me.

"Hi guys" I say and the girl comes towards me smiling at me. She was really short and had dark hair and eyes. I stand up straight and smile back at the girl.
"Oh Dixie this is Avani I'm friends with her parents" Addison says.
"Nice to meet you Avani" I say and she smiles at me.
"Nice to meet you too" she says.
"She's a year younger than you and is going to watch the kids for us" I smile at Addison.

"Ok let's get going or we are going to be late" I say and Addison nods her head and grabs her purse.
"Okay kids Dixie and I will be back in a few hours please be good for Avani" Addison says and kisses their cheeks and hugs them all.
"Thank you so much for doing this Avani" Addison says.
"No problem Addison" she says and smiles big.

"We will be back by 12" Addison says and Avani smiles and nods her head.
"You can sleep on the couch it's comfy" I look at Addison. Excuse me?

Addison grabs my hand and pulls me away.
"Bye!" She shouts and everyone says bye back. We walk outside and I pull on Addisons hand.
"Excuse me, you told me that the couch wasn't comfortable to sleep on?" I say and Addison smirks.
"I lied I just wanted you to stay with me" I shake my head and laugh.
"Cheeky" I say and she blushes. I open the car door for her and she hops in.

"Thank you" I smile and close her door before walking around my car and hoping in. I look over at her and she looks at me.
"Can I have a kiss?" I say and Addison laughs before leaning over and capturing my lips. I kiss her back lovingly and she runs her hands through my hair. She moans softly as we pull apart.
"God I love your kisses" I smile and peck her lips before moving away and starting the car.

I start driving and put my hand on her thigh. She smiles at me and puts her hand over my hand which was cute. We drive for awhile before arriving at the spot I set up since I can't take Addison to a restaurant I had to make some plans. We drive up the hill and I stop at the top. I take her hand in mine and kiss the top of it.
"We're here" I say and she smiles at me.

We get out and I open the back doors and grab the Picnic blanket. I put it down not to far from the car.
"Damn this view is amazing" Addison says looking over the cliff. I go back to the car and grab the cooler box and put it down on the picnic blanket. I start setting things up putting down all the food and taking out the champagne. Yeah I know I can't drink but whatever.

Addison walks back over to me and takes a seat next to me.
"Dixie this is amazing" she says and I smile.
"I know we can't go to a restaurant and go eat out so I brought the restaurant to us" she laughs and kisses my cheek.
"Thank you" she whispers in my ear. I smile at her and we start eating and drinking. We chat away like we have know each other for years.

"So who was your first kiss?" Addison asks me and I groan.
"Oh my word more like my worse kiss" Addisons laughs and sips her champagne.
"It was a guy named Griffin, he really liked me and the one day he kissed me but I hated it" I say and look at her.
"Who was you're first kiss?" I ask and she smiles.
"It was a guy named Kyle, he was really sweet and the kiss was more like a 5 second peck" she says and I smile at her.

"Was it good though?" I ask and she moves closer to my me and kisses me quickly.
"Nothing like you're kisses" I blush and peck her lips.
"Oh one more thing come with me" I say getting up and stick my hand out to her. She takes it and I help her up. We walk towards my car and I open the back door and take off my heels. I put it in the back.
"Take off your heels" I say and she does what I say and hands them to me. I put them in the back as well and grab a big blanket.

"Dixie what are we doing?" Addison asks and I toss the blanket on the roof and climb my car to sit on the top.
"Come on" I say and Addison looks at me before climbing up and I grab the blanket. I laid down on the roof and Addison did the same thing. I cover us with the blanket and look up at the stars.
"Star gazing huh?" She says and I laugh.
"Yeah" I say and she cuddles into my side. I wrap my arm around her and kiss the side of her head.

We stare up at the stars and I just felt so at peace.
"Dixie?" Addison asks and I hum in response.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"