Where have you been?

Dixie POV

We both look at the door to see what I presume is a new teacher. He was young definitely in his 20's. He smiled at us.
"Oh sorry to disturb" he says looking between us.
"No don't worry about it Nathan I was just talking to Dixie about some personal matters" he nods his head understandably. I get up and look at Addison.
"Thank you Ms.Easterling" I say and she gives me a warm smile. I grab my backpack and slip it on before walking past the guy.

He smirks at me and I just stare at him before walking out the door. There's something about that guy that I don't trust and I just hope he keeps his hands to himself.

* * *

The rest of the day went by quickly. I had practice for softball after school before I headed home. I was really in the mood to just kiss and cuddle my girlfriend but I couldn't...unless.

It was already late at night so this should be easy. I put on some casual clothes and put on my shoes and grab my phone and lastly my car keys. I go across the room and open the window. I climb out my window and walk across the ledge and carefully walk across the roof until I grab a tree branch that was hanging close to my house. It seemed steady enough. I climb my way down the tree and safely hop down onto the ground.

I smile big and turn around and go to the front of my house when I see someone sitting on my porch. I get closer and eventually see it was Anna.
"Anna?" I whisper and she turns her head and looks at me. In the dim lights coming from the door lamps I could see how upset she was.
"Hey Dixie I'm sorry-" I quickly walk over to her and throw my arms around her. She hugs me back and starts crying.

I hold her so tight scared that she would just vanish in my arms.
"What's wrong?" I say as we pull apart. She wipes her face and sniffs.
"I don't know I just feel like something bad is going to happen and it scares me" she said and I frown.
"Anna nothing bad is going to happen okay, not when I'm here" I say and she half smiles.

"Yeah" she says softly.
"Where are you going?" She says and I smile at her.
"Addisons" I say and she smirks at me.
"Than you better get going" I shake my head.
"No I'll go later right now I'm here with you" I say wrapping my arm around her neck and pulling her closer to me. She leans her head against my shoulder.

"I love you Dixie" she says and I smile.
"I love you too" I say and lean my head against hers.

* * *

I didn't end up going to Addisons place it was way to late and I wanted to be there for Anna. Friends before chics that's the rule. I walk through school early as fuck because couch Rivers wanted us to have a meeting about our small game on Saturday. I walk around the corner and see my sister and Chase. What the hell the last time they talked was when he cheated on her and she broke up with him?!

He made my sister cry so much and I now hate him for what he did. I get closer to them.
"Chase just leave me alone!" Charli shouts and he gets closer to her.
"No Charli not until you take me back" Charli pushes him away but he doesn't budge.
"Chase I said leave me alone, I don't want you" she says.
"Is there someone else?!" He shouts and Charli try's to turn around to walk away but Chase grabs her wrist and pulls her back to him.

"Chase let me go please!" She says and when he doesn't I run over to them.
"Chase what the fuck are you doing let go of my sister!" I shout and he looks at me. He lets go of her and comes right up to my face.
"Mind your own fucking business Dixie!" He says and I push him and he stumbles back a bit.
"Don't touch my sister" I say calmly and he glares at me.

"You're not the innocent one here Dixie" he says coming back up to my face. I glare at him not backing down.
"What's that suppose to mean, I'm not the one that cheated on my girlfriend with three different girls?" he starts to get angry.
"I know your secret" I just laugh.
"Chase you know nothing about me and let's keep it that way so why don't you run along" he smirks.

"You don't want to believe me but I know a lot more than you think" he says.
"Chase back the fuck off!" Chase was grabbed and pulled away from me. I look and see Griffin standing there.
"You serious man, you want to stand up for these girls?" Chase says and Griffin stands in front of me.
"Yes Chase, now leave these girls alone before I beat you up" Chase looks around Griffin and straight at me.

"Remember what I said Dixie or you will regret it" I roll my eyes and zap him off. He turns around and stomps away. Griffin turns around and smiles warmly at me.
"You guys good?" He asks looking at me and then my sister.
"Yes I'm fine" Charli says and starts walking away.
"Charli!" I shout but she walks away quickly and disappears around the corner. I sigh and look back at Griffin.

"Thanks for your help even though I could handle him" Griffin chuckles and smiles a pearly white smile.
"Oh I know you can I just wanted Chase to know that he'll get beating up by you and also get beating up by me" I smile at him.
"You have a softball game on Saturday right?" He says and I nod my head.
"Yeah" I say.
"So maybe I'll see you there" he says and smirks at me.

"Yeah cool I got to go" I say already knowing that couch is going to kill me for being late.
"Okay bye Dixie" we both walk our separate ways. What the hell did chase mean?

* * *

"I got you!" I shout picking Ava up by her feet. She laughs uncontrollably.
"Careful you two!" Addison shouts and I gently put Ava back on the ground. Logan runs past me but I grab him and he laughs too. Logan and I fall to the ground and before I knew it all the kids were attacking me. We all start laughing.

"Okay all of you go inside for bath time" all the kids whine but get off of me and head inside.
"Need some help?" Addison says sticking her hand out to me. I smirk and take her hand and pull her down. She laughs and falls on top of me.
"Hi" I say and kiss her cheek. She smacks my chest and bites her bottom lip.
"What do you want for you birthday?" She said and I smile at her.

"I have no idea I have an amazing girlfriend, an annoying loving sister, an amazing best friend and tiny human friends which is kinda weird but I still appreciate it. What more could I want?" Addison smiles down at me. I flip us over so that I was on top of her and put my hands by her head to hold me up.
"Did you just call my children tiny humans?" I laugh.
"Yes I did" I say and peck her lips.

"You're such a dork" I smile at her.
"I'm your dork" I say brushing my nose against hers.
"I have to go home" I say and Addison pouts.
"Can't you stay for a little bit more?" I smile and peck her lips.
"Baby if I do I'll never leave" she sighs but nods her head.
"Oh okay" I shake my head and lean down and kiss her lips. Her hands tangle in my hair as the kiss deepens. I lick her bottom lip asking for entrance and she allows me in. Our tongues brush against each other before fighting for dominance.

I pull apart pecking her lips a few times before getting up. I help Addison up too and she wraps her arms around my neck and hugs me. I hug her back and kiss the side of her head.
"Bye Addy I'll see you tomorrow" I say as we pull apart.
"Bye Dix, don't be late for my class tomorrow" I smirk.
"I never am" she raises one eyebrow.
"Yeah sure keep telling yourself that" I laugh and we both head inside.

I give her one more kiss before leaving. I arrive at my house smiling like an idiot when I see both of my parents sitting on the couch.
"Hi!" I say happily and they both stare at me. The look on their faces said that they weren't happy with me.
"Dixie where have you been?" My dad asks and I swallow hard.
"At Anna's" I say and they cross their arms.

"we phoned Anna's parents to tell you that we wanted you home early for dinner just to find out that you weren't there" I look past them and see Charli leaning against the wall. She shrugged her shoulders at me and I looked back at my parents.
"So dixie where have you been?" oh shit I'm in deep trouble now.