Chapter 6 - Who is to blame?

Julie. Her long blonde locks draped down her shoulders violently swishing side to side as she tried to pull away from the officers tight clench.

Lexie's eyes grew large and angry, the look in her eyes more of a look her overprotective boyfriend would have.

She caught a sudden glimpse of Lexies staring and launched herself forwards

Julie - "there she is, there's that bitch he loved!" She laughs as she manages to let loose out of the officers arms and grabs Lexie neck first and pins her against a wall

Julie - "Listen here you cow, you are nothing, you are worth nothing, you will never make it as a surgeon and you will never be loved by Mark Sloan or anybody for that matter

Julie - "Listen here you cow, you are nothing, you are worth nothing, you will never make it as a surgeon and you will never be loved by Mark Sloan or anybody for that matter. You are the reason for this, you are the reason i did this. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WHORE!" She screams before being ripped from Lexie by Mark who was rather unsteady on his feet.

Mark - *stood in front of Lexie guarding her* "HEY, DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO LEXIE THAT WAY, EVER

Mark - *stood in front of Lexie guarding her* "HEY, DONT YOU DARE SPEAK TO LEXIE THAT WAY, EVER. I LOVE HER, DEAL WITH IT. YOU DO AS MUCH AS TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU WILL PAY!" He screams back while a small Lexie lowered him back into his wheelchair.

The whole hospital looked over at the scene that had just happened. Lexie blushed as usual over her tears. Mark got back up to hold Lexie as Julie was taken away.

Officers - "we're so sorry about that Dr...."

Lexie - "Grey and Sloan" she says through tears

Mark - "You better make sure you have her under control next time! She nearly killed Lexie!!"

Lexie - "Mark is okay, I'm okay..."

Mark - "you aren't though Lex, i know you"

Officers - "Yeah, we're really sorry. We only bought her here so we could identify who the injured man was"

Mark - "that being me"

Officers - "yes, and we are so sorry. We have a lawyer for you to contact while she is being dealt with. We'd like to see you in court so that we know the appropriate charge to give her"

Mark - "Yeah yeah i know the drill, I will do just not now okay?"

They take the hint and walk away along with the rest of the nosy hospital staff.

Mark - "Lex, I'm so sorry. You don't know how sorry i am for all of this" he says holding her closer now and stroking her hair as she liked when she was injured

Lexie - "stop this is my fault as i keep saying, if I hadn't loved you, if I wasn't here, if i had just cleared off a while ago you would be fine. You wouldn't be broken. I should've gone from the start. She's right, I'm nothing. I am a coward. I'm worth nothing.
I'm nobody."

Mark - "Lex no, just no...."
He continues stroking her hair as she cries softly

Lexie - "I shouldn't be crying now, god I shouldn't even be with you

Lexie - "I shouldn't be crying now, god I shouldn't even be with you. But don't you dare stroke my hair I'm not injured, you are. Now sit down and let me push you."

Mark - "you're taking me back to my bed where I'm going to stroke your hair, kiss your neck, and tell you how worth it you are." He said, his eyes fixated on her every inch, her eyes, her body, her dimples, her hair, every single inch.

Lexie although hesitant to do so, wheeled him back to his room, shut the curtain and hopped onto the bed to be swooned by Mark Sloans words and ways of reassurance.

Lexie was shaking as she sat there, moving away as Mark tried to cuddle her.

Mark - *whispering in her ear now* "Do you know how much i have missed this Lex? Missed you. You mean very thing to me. Everything. I wanna make you SO happy right now, but i think i need to gain full motion back before i try to do that...."

She laughs as he kisses her neck gently. She lets him his time, feeling more reassured now.

They lay there for hours, until Lexie fell asleep. Mark tried to move her arm and her tiny body off of his so he could get up. He swiftly did with nothing but a slight movement of the arm from Lexie.

Before he attempts to 'run away', he stares back at 'little grey', his 'little grey' and felt grateful for the first time in months at the woman that was lying in his bed.

He exited the room leaning onto the walls for support. He had to find....

The end of chapter 6. What did you guys think? Please leave a comment to let me know what you thought, and your predictions for chapter 7. Also, feel free to message me if you love Slexie as much as me. I would love to make some Wattpad friends! :)