05 → emerald green

❝ EMERALD GREEN ❞

⇠ ✽ ▧ ✭ ⇢

Emma had spent the night at Lydia's lake house, along with the rest of her new friends. Scott had informed them how Liam was doing, but they chained him up again in case he freaked out and tried to hurt anybody. The same thing with Malia, while she had gained control of her shifts, there was a possibility that the full moon could still affect her. So Stiles stayed with her for the night, Emma stayed upstairs with Lydia and Kira, as she tried to figure out the next part of the dead pool.

Dead pool, Emma couldn't even believe that those words were being said to her, and it was a fake. Or the movie featuring Ryan Reynolds. When she had woken up from the guest bedroom, she immediately rushed downstairs to find her brother. When she did see him, she practically jumped in his arms happy that he was okay. In the new light of Liam realizing what he was, and who the juniors around him were. Emma had muttered a promise to him, that 'it's the two of us through this together, forever'. Liam had kept those words in his brain like a mantra, it was true. Emma was the only one in his life that knew what he was – expect Scott and his friends – and they were going to keep that secret, they were going to have each other's back no matter if they are human or a werewolf.

Two days later Emma was back at school, and everything different. Her eyes were more open, that everything wasn't all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows. There was real evil out there, real evil that can come with fangs and claws. Or guns, knives, and a dead pool full of people in Beacon Hills.

She had also learned that the somewhat nice keg man, Demarco was killed at the party. Scott and a Hunter Chris Argent found him outside by his car, his tires slashed, oh and his head cut off of his body. Stiles had told her that they were sure it was a student, and that was the last she had heard from him, since Saturday. He promised that he would keep her and Liam up to date because eventually, he was going to be on that list. Though the body that was found last night was a text from Malia, which she didn't even realize Malia had her phone number.

Emma began to wonder if she and Liam were really with them, they seemed to not really keep them involved. Whether that was by choice or they were just busy, and haven't given them the information. Emma believed that they would tell her and Liam, because they were all in this together, especially if the assassin was roaming around the school with tons of money in their pocket.

"Hey," Violet greeted Emma, she had zoned out while switching her textbooks at her locker. Emma's head shot over to see Violet and Garrett standing next to her. Garrett was leaning on the row of light blue lockers, and Violet was leaning into him. "Did you make it out okay, Saturday?" Emma's eyebrows furrowed as she took in Violet's question, "Did you get a hangover?"

"Oh!" Emma exclaimed as the memory of telling Violet she had been drinking came back to her, "Yeah, I had a bad hangover – I slept like all weekend." Emma dropped a binder into her backpack.