08 → honey baked ham and lemon jello

HONEY BAKED HAM AND
LEMON JELLO

❝ HONEY BAKED HAM AND LEMON JELLO ❞

⇠ ✽ ▧ ✭ ⇢

Emma usually gave Scott and Stiles the benefit of the doubt with their plans, they were more experienced and Stiles was quite skilled in the planning department. This plan however was very stupid, and dangerous. Liam, Emma, Kira, Scott, and Stiles were gathered around the table, three laptops laid on the table in front of Liam, Kira, and Stiles. Emma stood next to her brother as she tapped her foot nervously.

Emma had asked Stiles if Lydia was aware of this plan, he didn't really answer her question but danced around the topic. Which meant Lydia definitely doesn't approve of this plan, or she doesn't know this plan exists. Emma heard from Stiles that she was going back up to the lake house to figure out fully why Meredith was at the lake house, to begin with.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked the group, mostly Scott and Stiles. This was their plan, the twins got invited to do it, in place of Lydia and Malia, who isn't talking to Scott and Stiles.

Emma texted her, and all she got back was a thumbs up emoji, which is more than what Stiles and Scott got from her. Emma could see why she was upset, the shock of finding out that the people you thought were your parents, weren't. Emma could imagine everything that Malia thought or knew was just flipped on its head. She also felt like Scott and Stiles should've told Malia the truth about Peter because it wasn't really their business to keep inside and withhold from Malia. Emma also did understand their side of it too, they don't know if Peter can be trusted.

Emma didn't know either, the first time she had met Peter he showed up out of nowhere and punched Brett, it was helpful but kind of eerie. Emma thought she was an excellent judge of character, her assumptions about Violet and Garrett disprove that, and Liam shoots her down every time she says she is.

However, she was right about Scott, and that he only wants to help. But that was only after several inside arguments she had in her head. Scott and Stiles didn't give much help though, the first attempts were awful and very illegal. Everything turned out for the best though, and here she was planning with her new friends a way to come face to face with the Benefactor.

"Depends on how many cameras they have. But I think so" Stiles answered, Emma bit her lip as she rocked back and forth on the balls of her converse covered feet. Liam was feeling just as worried as she was, she hadn't been included in a lot of plans, Emma has spent more time with the group than Liam has, but mostly that's due to Garrett stabbing him and throwing him in a well. The last plan she was included in was the plan for Liam's first full moon, and then the other one was just to sit and stay in the clinic.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked the group; his eyes scanned his Alpha's face for any sign of uncertainty. The twin had learned that and Alpha and Beta had a rather strong bond, Emma had noticed because Liam had warmed up to Scott after the first full moon. Emma was worried, Liam was probably terrified at the plan to fake Scott's death.