06 → apology accepted

APOLOGY ACCEPTED

❝ APOLOGY ACCEPTED ❞

⇠ ✽ ▧ ✭ ⇢

Emma had left with Stiles to take Brett to the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic, which generally confused her but Stiles assured her that the vet there was a lot more than just a vet. Stiles also didn't think that Emma should be going with him, mostly because she needed to get her neck checked out. But she chugged two drinks of water and her throat began to feel better. She also assured him that if this vet was more than a vet, he could help her patch her up. Emma had told Stiles that Deaton probably needed to come with to give him any information he could get about what was happening with Brett. That was a lie, he had gotten the information over the phone about what happened with Brett. Emma told a fib so she could tag along with Stiles.

Also, Emma had saved Brett from dying at the hands of Violet, she wanted to save Brett from dying at the hands of Garrett as well.

"This is stupid, you should be with an EMT, getting your neck checked out" Stiles scolded her as he shifted in his seat. His fingertips taping onto the steering wheel as he sped to the animal clinic.

Emma kept looking over her shoulder at Brett, he was laying in the backseat groaning in pain. Yellow liquid was lining the outside of his mouth. Emma let out a shaky breath, "I'm okay" Emma replied, her voice still raspy, and even though her words said she was fine, her gruff tone of voice.

Stiles sent her a pointed look, he knew she wasn't okay. But Emma seemed determined to help Brett to the animal clinic. Stiles was unsure why, he was pretty sure Emma hated him, or at least just disliked him. But there she was saving him, jumping in between Violet and Brett only armed with a mop, and here she is choosing to ignore her own medical needs in order to help him.

"Emma – you're not okay," Stiles said to her quietly, Emma shrugged her shoulders. She grabbed her third water bottle and drank it. She was sure that drinking water wasn't going to help, and it might even be making it worse. "I get that you want to make sure that Brett is okay, but you also need to worry about yourself, and make sure that you're okay."

"I'll make sure I'm okay with Dr. Deaton. If he's really more than a vet, he can help me" Emma replied to him, she watched the trees pass her by. Stiles was speeding really fast, without a car in the world. He was changing lanes around cars, not caring if one of them was an undercover cop. It must be the perks of having his dad as the Sheriff. Emma didn't get any perks can barely raid the cafeteria

Brett groaned again; he spat out some of the yellow liquid. Stiles cringed and let out a groan, "Are – you kidding me!? In the jeep? Brett, what the hell?!" Stiles exclaimed as looked back quickly to see the mess Brett had made.

"I think he's doing that so he can breathe" Emma pointed out as Stiles passed a very slow old lady in a Honda Civic. Stiles shook his head in annoyance, Emma unbuckled her seat belt and turned so she could tend to Brett.