12 → i heart mexico

I HEART MEXICO

❝ I HEART MEXICO ❞

⇠ ✽ ▧ ✭ ⇢

Emma was a great listener; she was. However, when Emma and Liam were told that they were not going to Mexico. They chose to ignore it. It hurt Emma's soul to break the rules and did not follow directions. Emma and Liam rode the bus to Scott's house.

"I don't like this," Emma muttered to herself; they were walking from the bus stop. They were told the plan, not purposefully; Stiles made a new group chat and included Emma by accident. Stiles and Malia were going to Scott's to catch his scent. So naturally, that's where Liam and Emma decided to go.

"I know Emma, and this is the 30th time you've said this. During our ten-minute bus ride — I know," Liam replied in annoyance. Emma wanted to say he was exaggerating, but he sadly wasn't. Emma was freaking out, so that means she was rambling on and on about how bad of an idea this was. You couldn't blame Emma. She didn't want Liam to come face to face with Berserkers unless he was ready. He was still terrified of them. The next reason why she was hesitant was that Kate and the Berserkers also scared Emma.

Of course, she wants Scott and Kira back. She wants them to be safe and sound. Emma was still a fifteen-year-old girl. She still has fears and hesitation. Emma didn't know what she was supposed to do, especially with Liam's second full moon. Everyone planned on leaving her alone with Liam on his second full moon; she was very tiny and crumbled into pieces when somebody yelled at her. What does Stiles think is going to happen when Liam roars at her? Emma's most likely going to move out of Liam's way or cower in the corner.

However, if they manage to get Stiles' approval to go, then that leaves another question. Where were they going to put Liam? He was a very angry and strong Beta on the last full moon. What if Liam decides to keep that same energy and rip apart the whole back half of Stiles' jeep? Stiles yelled at Brett from spitting up the yellow wolfsbane in his back seat; what was he going to do if Liam rips up his entire jeep?

If she is left alone with full moon Liam, she's calling Brett to help her. This might upset angry, full moon Liam, but there was no way she could keep Liam under control without werewolf strength.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous," Emma apologized, looking down at her sneakers, her shoes crunching the leaves below her. Liam bit his lip as they turned onto the street where the McCall house stood.

"Trust me, Emma. I know, okay? I can feel it too," Liam replied as he fixed the sleeves of his long-sleeved shirt. Emma bit her lip; despite her uneasy feeling, she still kept walking. As long as Liam kept walking, she did too. "We're almost there, though," Liam said; it was a subtle way of making sure she was still up for this.

Emma didn't like confrontation, and they weren't sure how willingly Stiles and Malia would let them come. Liam wanted to help his Alpha, but he also, most importantly, didn't want to go through the full moon alone with Emma. If she couldn't calm him down, and he broke free from the chains and hurt her or their parents, he would never forgive himself.