Chapter 6

My eyes zoom in on his hands particularly focused on the packet of tablets clenched in them. I watch as places them on the minibar and goes to open a tequila bottle. He pours himself a glass and sits down on the sofa before beckoning me over with the wave of a hand. I internally roll my eyes but plaster a fake smile as I walk towards him and I sit across his lap.

His lips latch onto my neck trailing kisses down to my collarbone but I grab his head and gently tug him back; I want to try to get as much as I can out of him instead of letting him think he just landed the jackpot of having sex with me. 

"You mind telling me where you got those from? This is my first hearing that there's something new in the clubs," I say placing a hand on his chest as I give him my best seductive smile.

"Don't know where it came from but that shit, I heard it gives you a big high," he says after taking a gulp of his drink. He moves his head to kiss me but I dodge his lips instead, moving my face close to his neck so my lips are ghosting the skin.

"You're going to give me something that you don't know what it is," I press, moving in closer to him. He looks at me for a moment, eyes narrowing on my face.

"Why are you asking questions?" he growls out. "I thought you wanted me to show you a good time?" Fuck, seems he's still sober and I wanted to do this the easy way.

"I want to know what I'm putting inside my body first," I say with an easy smile.

"No, no. You're asking too much shit. What the fuck do you want?" he demands as he drops the glass and it shatters on the floor as he's pushing me off his lap onto the floor. What he does next is going from zero to a hundred in the blink of an eye. He pulls a gun out of his jacket pointing it at me and my mind goes blank as my body moves into autopilot. 

My leg flies out knocking the gun cleanly out of his hands. It hits the floor and he lunges forward to grab me and I roll away from him, in the process kicking off my shoes. I guess the alcohol hasn't gone to his head since he had to point a gun at me for asking two questions. I stand up quickly as he glares at me from the floor, scrambling up as he peers at me. 

"What are you going to do now? Don't do anything stupid," I tell him in a calm voice and he scoffs. 

"I can't let you leave, I bet you're fucking working for someone," he says stalking towards me, hands outstretched. He throws himself at me and I dodge him, moving in the opposite direction as he runs into the wall. He lets out a groan of pain before turning back to me and I see blood trailing down his forehead. From where I'm standing I can hear him muttering about being caught, how he's fucking screwed.

He runs at me again and although he is a bit drunk he does have some bearings. He changes from attempting to grab me to trying to punch me. Too bad for him, I'm professionally trained in every single type of martial arts; unless you attack me by surprise there's no way you can touch me. I clench my right hand into a fist and move forward, my punching hitting him deep in the gut, the breath being knocked out of him.

He's winded for a moment but manages to grab onto my arms holding onto them tightly and pushes me back into the minibar, the bottles hitting one another as the glass digs into my back. My leg goes up hitting him hard in the balls and he falters as he lets go of me, dropping onto the floor. I grab his head knocking it against mine and I watch his body crumple to the floor.

"Fuck, I'm going to have such a fucking headache later," I mutter rubbing my forehead, a bump already forming on the spot and I feel the spot slightly wet. Of course I split my head too, hopefully the cut isn't too bad. I hear noise in my ear and that's when I take in Nash has been trying to talk to me the whole time.