Chapter 15

I feel lips trailing down my neck waking me up from my nap. My eyes flutter open to see my room illuminated with the low brightness from the bedside lamp and I can make out Nash's sculpted body lying beside me. A small giggle escapes from my lips when he brushes his against my ear and I can already picture the smirk on his handsome face.

"Hey beautiful, got tired of waiting up for me?" he asks as his hand trails down my back, cupping my ass as he gives it a gentle squeeze.

"I only dozed off," I murmur as I look up to face him. "What time is it?"

"Almost eleven," he answers. "I've been thinking about you all day, I haven't forgotten our last conversation," he tells me, his eyes filled with want.

"Really now?" I chuckle as my hand trails down the expanse of his chest. He moves his head as his lips slot against mine kissing me softly. My hand goes up to his head, fingers tangling into his hair as his tongue moves against mine languidly, one of his hands goes under my t-shirt. He moves back and pulls me up to sit as I pull off my t-shirt while his eyes take in my body.

"So fucking sexy," he murmurs as his lips move to my neck as his fingers brush against my sensitive nipple, a small moan coming out of my mouth. I move to lie back and pull him down against me, my hands towards his pants as they make quick work of unbuttoning and unzipping it, my hand grasping onto his cock giving it a slow stroke over his boxers. 

"Take these off," I instruct in a low voice. He gets off me and the bed to take off his jeans plus the remaining clothes he's wearing. With his jeans and boxers gone, I watch him give himself a couple of strokes, his cock starting to harden and my eyes transfixed on the sight in front of me. He gets back onto the bed, fingers reaching for my black lace underwear and pulls them down in one smooth motion.

"Spread those legs for me Natalia," he tells me, his voice husky as his eyes darken. He unabashedly stares at me, as if, well I guess in his words, I'm the most beautiful thing there is. I part them slightly and his hands hold onto my thighs as he leans down, his tongue meeting my clit as he sucks on it.

"Fuck," I breathe out as he keeps switching from sucking and licking my clit. I feel two of his fingers push into me at the same time as he keeps working on my clit and my hand darts out to his head, gripping his hair tightly while his mouth and fingers work against me. I'm grinding down against his fingers and tongue, the pleasure coursing through me. "Shit, yes, right there," I moan out. He adds in another finger and my eyes are rolling back, my breathing getting faster as his fingers move faster, sucking on my clit a little hard, the nerves shooting through my body. 

"Don't tell me you're coming already?" I hear him as he thrusts his fingers faster. I feel myself clenching around him, my body taut as it starts to get warmer. 

"Fuck Nash, don't stop, I'm coming," I cry out, my eyes slipping shut as my orgasm washes over me. His fingers don't stop thrusting as I ride out my orgasm, breathless moans escaping from my lips. I let go of his hair, my hand falling slack as I breathe in heavily from my orgasm. I soon feel lips on mine and I eagerly kiss Nash back as I reach down and stroke his cock, squeezing it a few times before going back to stroking it. He pulls back to look down at me, no doubt my face mirroring his filled with lust and want and he's the only person that's ever made these feelings arise inside of me.

"Are you going to fuck me or what?" I ask bluntly raising a brow. 

"You're fucking lucky the walls here are sound-proof, I'm going to make you fucking scream," he says gruffly as he reaches over to my nightstand, pulling it open and grabbing a condom. I watch him rip the package open, roll it onto his cock before settling in between my legs. His hands are on my thighs as he pushes himself inside of me, the feeling of how big he is makes me moan aloud.