3 days before check up

That evening, Dream was still busy with work and Nightmare was unaware of the appointment that had been made behind his back. He was currently hanging out with Error and Cross who were fighting over the game they were all playing.

They were playing monopoly and...it was super hectic with a lot of screaming. But Nightmare loved it honestly. He loved the childish energy, seeing his friends having a good time.

Even if they beat the shit out of each other over little things in games.

Like right now....

"I HATE YOU!!" Cross screamed, holding his fake cash to his chest. "OH?!" Error shouted. "WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!"

"Cross," Nightmare started, sweat dropping a little. "Give Error your two hundred dollars, you landed on his property." Oh the look Cross had on his face was hilarious as he shot up to his feet. "No!! He's in jail! I'm not giving money to a criminal!"

Error looked about ready to tear everything to shreds as he gripped the paper money really hard, "That's not how you-!!" He let out a slightly high pitched screech and Nightmare had to cover where his ears would be to dull the noise.

"Nightmare why is Error screaming?" Ink asked, confused. He had been playing with them as well, having felt a 'desire' to get to know Cross better. "Shut the fuck up Ink! You don't get to speak after stealing my last rail road!" Nightmare shouted, pointing at Ink.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!"
"ME TOO!" Error agreed. "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!"

And that is how everyone got into a mass brawl, Ink on the side lines with that anime sweat drop going on.

---

Late that evening, Cross was on his way back to his room with an ice pack to the back of his head as he tried to nurse the shallow cracks there that he had received from Nightmare. Somehow monopoly had turned into king of the hill and that turned into a fight and it was a rough evening for everyone.

Though he was happy to see Nightmare enjoying himself and looking less lonely.

"Ugh, never again am I playing that game..." Cross muttered to himself. In truth they played that game every Saturday. it was kind of a 'family game night' thing they had going.